When it comes to Indian railways, you don’t get too many apps from the government to make things easier for travellers, although there are one or two official apps with very dull user experience and there are bunch of non-official apps, but many of those are of no use, mainly due to the difficult interface.
All those application developers forget that they are making apps for normal people, and there are chances that many of those people will not have sufficient knowledge of technology.
So, App should be easy to use, with simple interface. And recently, one very good application named “Train Running Status (Live)” has arrived on Android Platform.
Using that App, you will be able to check Train Running Status, PNR Status, Train Between Stations, Station Status, and also you will be able to calculate the Fare of your journey and all these tools are available right there in the App.
Features of the Application:-
- Spot Live Train Position:- Requires Train Name of Number and you can check live train running information.
- PNR Status:- Requires PNR number and you can check your Ticket reservation status.
- Train Schedule:- Requires Train Number and you will be able to know the full schedule of the train, who number you entered.
- Station Status:- Requires Stations Name and you will be able to check details of trains in next few hours.
- Train Fare Calculator:- Requires, date, day, Age, Train Number, Source and Destination name. With this, you will be able to calculate ticket fare of almost all the trains.
Personally, I love using this application as it helps me save some valuable time and I hope it will be beneficial for all of you, who are reading this.
This Application “Train Running Status (Live)” is Freely Available on Google Play Store. Download the app and save your valuable time.
Feel free to ask any query regarding this and also, share this with your friends and family members who love to travel in Indian Railways. Cheers.
Feel free to ask questions, send feedback and even point out mistakes. Great conversations start with just a single word. How to write better comments?