More about Gaurav Tiwari
|Full Name||Gaurav Tiwari|
Gaurav Tiwari’s first encounter with the internet was in 2007. He was amused by how computers worked and how easy everything they made.
Over the time, his interest in computers increased, and he started learning programming languages and found new ways to establish himself online.
In 2008, Gaurav Tiwari created his first blog on a branded subdomain iamgaurav.blog.co.in on WordPress and later that year, switched to custom HTML websites.
In 2009, he created several websites, a spree of websites you can say, for his personal use and for local businesses and this is where his interest in the field brightened.
He was also writing random blog articles, but blogging became a regular thing in 2010 when he switched to WordPress.com for a blog.
In 2011, Gaurav Tiwari bought the domain name gauravtiwari.org as gauravtiwari.com wasn’t available and since then, it has been the first primary destination for his blogs and personal portfolios.
In the meantime, Gaurav continued with his studies (which obviously had several hiccups) and graduated & post-graduated with Math as a subject, along with Physics and Chemistry.
In 2013, he started raking up new clients, and in the first year alone, he signed up 6 clients in a year. In 2014, the count increased to 38, and then he came up with a company called Gatilab that offered core marketing and designing services to brands.
Gatilab didn’t run well initially, and come 2015, he was ready (or had to be ready) for a job.
So, he joined Shri Sushil Kumar Modi’s team (former Deputy CM & Finance Minister of Bihar) as their social media marketing lead as a full-time job. Gaurav led the team that beat Shri Nitish Kumar, the then (and now) Chief Minister of Bihar, in both PR and Marketing.
In 2016, Gaurav Tiwari gained Shri Modi as another freelance client and kept offering them his services. In 2015, he added 27 new clients before he switched to become a full-time freelancer. In 2016 alone, he added 49 new clients by August 2016.
In September 2016, Gaurav joined the Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India, as a graphic designer & social media manager.
He was allowed to take clients for his freelance needs outside of working hours. So, he added 51 clients in 2016-17 to take his complete clientele count to 171.
On 30th December 2017, he left his position at the Ministry to again seek a freelance career. It was the time Gaurav renewed my interest in Gatilab and started taking clients after Gatilab and Gaurav Tiwari both.
In this attempt, gauravtiwari.org helped a lot and in 2018 alone, Gaurav added 124 new clients — ranging from $20 works to $5000 works. This process has continued since then; now, Gaurav has 710+ active clients who offer him some work every now and then.
Education & Learning
- M. Sc. (Mathematics) – 2015
- B. Sc. (Math, Physics, Chemistry) – 2013
- Course in Computer Concepts – 2021
- Diploma in Graphics Design – 2010
- Course in Advanced SEO Techniques – 2009
- Course in Introductory SEO – 2008
- Writing With Flair: How To Become An Exceptional Writer
- Alan Sharpe’s 30-hr Copywriting Masterclass & Coaching
- Illustrator 2022 MasterClass
- Lead Generation course by the School of Growth Hacking
- #1 rank holder in secondary schools & Graduation.
- INSPIRE-SHE Scholarship for 2009-2014.
- Math Olympiad participant.
- AIEEE Rank #6184 in 2009
- Three times inter-school GK competition winner 2005, 2006, and 2007.
- NSS Volunteer.
What is Gaurav doing now?
- He is taking select projects only.
- He is creating some useful content for his audiences.
- He is looking to collaborate on any open-source project that involves work in PHP/CSS/HTML5/JS.
- He also offers product marketing services for existing online projects and businesses. See Gaurav Tiwari’s Services
- He reads his mailbox daily. Email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
gauravtiwari.org is a personal blog and reference guide on important topics related to blogging, tech, education, SaaS, SEO, marketing etc. It has been in existence since 2008 under different names and URLs. The domain name gauravtiwari.org, however, was registered only in November 2011.
It has been a valuable resource for those interested in the digital landscape for the last 15 years. As an educator, designer, and digital marketer, Gaurav Tiwari shares his expertise through various formats, such as blog posts, tutorials, and guides. Here are some key areas that this blog covers:
- Technology: The blog offers insights into the latest technology trends and news, as well as reviews and comparisons of different gadgets, software, and services.
- Education: Gaurav has a strong background in education, and that is why and how this blog provides educational resources, tips, and advice for students and educators alike. Topics include e-learning, study techniques, and tools to help improve learning outcomes.
- Digital Marketing: gauravtiwari.org also offers practical knowledge on digital marketing strategies, including social media marketing, email marketing, content marketing, and analytics.
- Blogging: As a successful blogger himself, Gaurav Tiwari offers tips for starting and growing a blog, along with advice on monetization, content creation, and increasing blog traffic.
- SEO: Search engine optimization is a crucial aspect of digital marketing, and this blog contains information about best practices, tools, and techniques to improve a website’s search ranking.
- Web Development: gauravtiwari.org features articles and tutorials on web development topics, such as coding, web design, and the use of content management systems like WordPress.
Most of the time, Gaurav Tiwari works alone as he is fully stacked with code, content and creativity. But there are still some things that he cannot do alone or at all. In that case, he uses his team at Gatilab to help. Here are the top folks associated with Gaurav Tiwari:
V. Ravi Krishna
Chief Content Executive
Marketing and PR
SEO, Sales and Innovation
Support and HR