Hi, thank you so much for stopping by my about page.
My name is Gaurav Tiwari, and I am a blogger, marketer & developer from New Delhi (and also Rudrapur & Kushinagar), India.
I design engaging products, create awesome content and build conversion-first tools for brands, businesses and bloggers.
I currently work as team lead and CEO of Gatilab – an indie marketing agency focused on conversion and quality.
This website, gauravtiwari.org, is my personal homepage, blog and portfolio.
Check out my photos on Instagram or befriend me on Facebook & Twitter.
|Full Name||Gaurav Tiwari|
- Team Lead at Gatilab
- January 2018 – Present
- Worked on building websites, content and marketing plans for clients.
- Recorded 104% growth in revenue per year on average.
- Dealt with nearly 700 clients in the last 5 years.
- And a lot more.
- Graphic Designer at Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare
- September 2016 – January 2018
- Created graphic assets for the ministry and the minister himself
- Created social media campaigns for the ministry and its schemes
- Also designed various logos, print materials, books and brochures that reached over 300 million in India.
- Worked extensively on Soil Health Card, Swachchta Se Satyagrah Tak, Mahatma Gandhi’s Centenary in Champaran Satyagrah, World Soil Day, 3 Saal Bemisaal, and many more.
- Handled national-level live questionnaires for the ministry from farmers and experts across the country.
- Prepared several reports and worked as a consultant on some projects’ content material.
- Set a trend of high-converting social media infographics that are now being followed by various other ministries as well.
- And a lot more.
- Consulting Graphic & Web Designer for Shri Sushil Kumar Modi
- November 2015- January 2018
- Continued working with Shri Sushil Kumar Modi (see below) on a consultant basis.
- Offered high-converting social media infographics with due permission of the current employer.
- Graphic & Web Designer, Social Media Manager for Shri Sushil Kumar Modi
- March 2015 – November 2015
- Beaten Nitish Kumar, recumbent Bihar CM’s online election campaign on a budget with higher reach and more fan following.
- Organically reached out to 1.6 million people in Bihar state and created a better image of the client for the upcoming election.
- And a lot more.
- Educational Content Creator & Editor at Merit Coaching Academy, Gorakhpur
- July 2014 – February 2015
- Freelance Content Writer & Designer
- See all clients
Education & Learning
- M. Sc. (Mathematics) – 2015
- B. Sc. (Math, Physics, Chemistry) – 2013
- Course in Computer Concepts – 2021
- Diploma in Graphics Design – 2010
- Course in Advanced SEO Techniques – 2009
- Course in Introductory SEO – 2008
- Writing With Flair: How To Become An Exceptional Writer
- Alan Sharpe’s 30-hr Copywriting Masterclass & Coaching
- Illustrator 2022 MasterClass
- Lead Generation course by the School of Growth Hacking
- #1 rank holder in secondary schools & Graduation.
- INSPIRE-SHE Scholarship for 2009-2014.
- Math Olympiad participant.
- AIEEE Rank #6184 in 2009
- Three times inter-school GK competition winner 2005, 2006, and 2007.
- NSS Volunteer.
What am I doing now?
- I’m taking select projects only.
- I am creating some useful content for my audiences.
- I’m looking to collaborate on any open source project that involves work in PHP/CSS/HTML5/JS.
- I also offer product marketing services for existing online projects and businesses. See my services here
- I read my mailbox daily. Email me at email@example.com
gauravtiwari.org is a personal blog and reference guide on important topics related to blogging, tech, education, SaaS, SEO, marketing etc. It has been in existence since 2008 under different names and URLs. The domain name gauravtiwari.org, however, was registered only in November 2011.
Most of the time, I work alone as I am fully stacked with code, content and creativity. But there are still some things that I cannot do alone or at all. In that case, I use my team at Gatilab to help. Here are the top folks associated with me: