Table of Contents
- We do not track you, and we store cookies only to check unique visits. While our cookies are totally harmless, you can block those by using these instructions.
- If you are using one of our plugins, note that we don’t track or store any of your data.
- You can subscribe to our newsletters using the opt-in forms available on this website. In this, we will receive your email address and, sometimes, your name. We store your email address to send you emails time to time.
- But again, you can unsubscribe from the newsletter anytime, and your email address will be removed forever.
- We will also receive your email address if you use any contact form here. By inserting your email address in the contact form, you agree we can email you to resolve your queries and collaborate further.
- Again, we use approximate IP to determine your estimated location and discard that as soon as you leave our Site.
Due to my personal ethical commitments, I don’t place any tracking scripts in my WordPress plugins. If you are using any of my plugins, be sure that your site will be compliant with any privacy laws out there.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to when the user
- subscribes to the newsletter
- fill out a form, mostly the contact and comment forms
In such cases, the user may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address.
Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously if they want. No personal info is collected.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, country of origin (for offering localized data) and nothing else.
We do not record or track your exact IP address for any purpose. We use approximate IP to determine your estimated location and discard that as soon as you leave our Site.
Web browser cookies
We don’t place any third-party cookies. But we do use geotargeting API to estimate your country of origin. This is to provide you a better user experience and localized content. You can block cookies and even delete those by using this procedure.
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties.
We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may constantly be changing.
These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites that have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
How we use collected information?
We may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve content
The information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site
We may use the feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To send emails
We may use the email address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalfs, such as sending out newsletters or surveys.
The newsletter by Gaurav Tiwari is run on Sendfox. We take full care of your data, and in no ways we will repurpose your data.
Plot No. 8, Near Devsthali Vidyapeeth