Profile & Resume
Content Marketer, SEO, Developer & Designer
My name is Gaurav Tiwari, and I am a content marketer, SEO, developer & designer from New Delhi, India. Code and content are the media through which I express myself, and I have converted these into passion & livelihood.
I design engaging products, create excellent content and build conversion-first tools for brands, businesses and bloggers. I currently work as the team lead for Gatilab – an indie marketing agency focused on conversion and quality.
I’m currently working on some freelance projects for my clients, which are due at the end of next month. Look no further if you need someone to work with your brand and help it scale to new heights. I am an all-in-one solution for all business-related needs.
I offer a range of services for niche brands, which include:
- Web Development
- Graphic Design
- Content Marketing
- Blog Writing and Editing
- Search Engine Optimization
- WordPress Development
- Website Performance
- User Interface Design
- Conversion Rate Optimization
From solopreneurs to brands and beyond, I have worked with 700+ clients in the last 14 years of my career, and the revenues and client testimonials prove how well I do. Above all, 3/4th of my clients returned with another project when I finished the first ones.
I understand that to be competitive in the modern business world; you must have a performance mindset. And that is where I help. I design conversion first plans, templates, websites and tools to help you eliminate technical debt and grow faster than ever before.
If you choose to offer me a project, I promise to give your business the fullest of my attention and to work on it as if it were one of my own.
So, what are you waiting for? Let’s have a coffee or chai together.
Team Lead at Gatilab
January 2018 – Present
- Worked on building websites, content and marketing plans for clients.
- Recorded 104% growth in revenue per year on average.
- Dealt with nearly 400 clients in last 4 years.
Graphic Designer at Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare
September 2016 – January 2018
- Created graphic assets for the ministry and the minister himself
- Created social media campaigns for the ministry and its schemes
- Also designed various logos, print materials, books and brochures that reached over 300 million in India.
- Worked extensively on Soil Health Card, Swachchta Se Satyagrah Tak, Mahatma Gandhi’s Centenary in Champaran Satyagrah, World Soil Day, 3 Saal Bemisaal etc.
- Handled national-level live questionnaires for the ministry from farmers and experts across the country.
- Prepared several reports and worked as a consultant on some projects’ content material.
- Set a pattern of high-converting social media infographics that are now being followed by various other ministries as well.
Consulting Graphic & Web Designer for Shri Sushil Kumar Modi
November 2015- January 2018
- Continued working with Shri Sushil Kumar Modi (see below) on a consultant basis.
- Offered high-converting social media infographics with due permission of the current employer.
Graphic & Web Designer, Social Media Manager for Shri Sushil Kumar Modi
March 2015 – November 2015
- Beaten Nitish Kumar, recumbent Bihar CM’s online election campaign on a budget with higher reach and more fan following.
- Organically reached out to 1.6 million people in Bihar state and created a better image of the client for the upcoming election.
Educational Content Creator & Editor at Merit Coaching Academy, Gorakhpur
July 2014 – February 2015
Freelance Content Writer
- I have helped over 670+ clients in the last 12 years, with approximate value addition of $29 million in revenue. 97% completed projects and the same 5-star ratings.
- My open-source work is now used by 3500+ brands online and has been downloaded by over 15000 times till August 2022.
- Made $320,000 in affiliate income by promoting various brands, including Amazon, Lenovo, Dell, SEMrush, NordVPN, Elementor, Paperhelp, WP Rocket and more. These brands have raked over $3 million in revenue thanks to our affiliate partnerships.
- Conversion-first designs
- Graphic design and branding
- Content writing and copywriting
- Almost all sorts of SEO techniques
- Conversion rate optimization
Apps & Tools
- Vector Design Apps
- Adobe Illustrator
- Affinity Designer
- Printing and Publishing Apps
- Adobe InDesign
- Apple Pages
- Adobe Illustrator
- Affinity Designer
- Photo Editing & Raster Graphic Design Apps
- Adobe Photoshop
- Affinity Photo
- UI & UX Design Apps
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe XD
- See other tools that I use
- Knows specialized things like Git, SVN, LaTeX, phpMyAdmin, regex and stuff.
- Good enough in SQL and jQuery.
- Poor social media marketing skills
- A little introvert
- Has OCD around perfection that causes unnecessary delay
- Easy Affiliate Marketing Guide for Beginners, 2022
- Keyword research for beginners, 2022
- Email Marketing for Beginners: How to Build Your First Email List?, 2022
- 8-Step Attraction Marketing Plan to Fuel Your Business Growth, 2021
- How to Become a Good Student After Being a Bully?, 2018
- Solving Integral Equations: Interactive Way, 2014
- On Ramanujan’s Nested Radicals, 2012
- Analysis of Meteorological Data of a Weather Station and its Statistical Aspects, 2012
- Set Theory, Functions and Real Numbers, 2012
Education & Learning
- M. Sc. (Mathematics) – 2015
- B. Sc. (Math, Physics, Chemistry) – 2013
- Diploma in Graphics Design – 2010
- Course in Introductory SEO – 2008
- Course in Advanced SEO Techniques – 2009
- Course in Computer Concepts – 2021
- #1 rank holder in secondary schools & graduation
- INSPIRE-SHE Scholarship for 2009-2014
- AIEEE Rank #6184 in 2009
- Three times inter-school GK competition winner 2005, 2006, 2007
- NSS Volunteer
My current focus is to be create evergreen content that earns me recurring passive revenue. Additionally, I am creating content and tools targeting specialized audiences.
Let’s connect even if you aren’t looking to hire me. A great way to get my attention is to follow me and engage with me on Twitter. I can also be reached out via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and from my contact form.
There is still a lot more that you can explore. I have published over 1150 articles on my blog, created 30+ templates (that I offer my newsletter subscribers only) and written over 100 code snippets that open-source enthusiasts and developers use.