My Toolbox and Work Setup
Top Tools that I use daily
Download millions of Video Templates, WordPress Themes, Plugins, Photos, Graphic Templates & more! Deliver better projects faster with ready-to-use graphic, web and video templates. Easy Licensing.
Sendfox is the email marketing tool that brought back my passion for sending emails. The most straightforward tool in the market and at the same time with a good rate of derivability. Possibly the best Email Marketing software under this budget.
Perfection-centric grammar checker and AI writing assistant that works great for all types of needs. Sapling catches 60% more errors than Grammarly and has more business-centric features like autocomplete, snippets, and team collaboration.
Stackable is a multipurpose WordPress Block editor plugin made for all types of needs. Build fast professional-looking websites with Stackable’s lightweight, and feature-packed blocks.
One of the finest Gutenberg/Block Editor plugins in the market. You can create almost any type of website with GenerateBlocks. Also comes with prebuilt layouts and a great customer support.
TidyCal is the simplest way to book and schedule meetings. Use it get online appointments and generate leads.
A lightweight WordPress performance plugin that I use to boost loading speed, unload unnecessary elements and to make UX faster. Highly recommended.
All-in-one solution for Internal Link Building. Automation, keyword linking, broken backlink checker and more. A must-have for bloggers and SEO freaks.
One of the cheapest VPNs in existence but equally reliable and comes with more than enough server locations.
WP Mail SMTP
One of the most popular and functional SMTP and mailer plugins, WP Mail SMTP offers an alternate and better way to send emails from your WordPress websites. Use it to send to Newsletters, Transaction Emails and other email notifications.
The best SEO plugin for WordPress. Comes with everything that you need to rank your website higher. Even better than Yoast.
The best hosting for WordPress websites and blogs. Undoubtedly one of the fastest and most optimized. Ideal if you have a lot of visitors and want to increase conversion. I use this hosting here at this website.
The #1 premium performance and cache plugin for WordPress. It helps you optimize your site in minutes. Now with extensive CSS optimization.
ThirstyAffiliates (TA) is much more than just a Link-Cloaker. It’s a marketing machine. Use it to boost your affiliate sales by 3X as I did.
EWWW Image Optimizer
Accelerate your site speed and boost SEO rankings with EWWW IO by optimizing your images with a button click.
Marketers Delight is a Marketing-First and conversion-ready WordPress Theme for bloggers, entrepreneurs and business websites. Extend it with free to use dropins, hooks and filters. Used on this website.
Best WordPress Plugin for Amazon Affiliates. With AAWP — it is quick and easy to create an affiliate box or insert the product links in a WordPress post, page or custom post type.
My favorite SEO tool for Backlink Audit and Keyword Research. Analyze sites and blow your competition away.
Disclaimer: In full transparency, I am an affiliate for one or more products listed on this page. If you click a link and complete a purchase, I might make a commission at no extra cost to you. Please see the full disclaimer and FTC disclosure here.
I use an array of hardware for different needs. At the moment, I primarily use my Macbook Air to create all sorts of content. It is fast, light and user-first.
Additionally, I have my iPad Air 11-inch that fits nicely with Apple Magic Keyboard that I use to write notes and plans on the go. The Apple Pencil is also a great tool to plan and to take handwritten notes. I use the Apple Pencil to create diagrams that I use here and there in the blog articles.
My Apple ecosystem is totally complete with an iPhone and the AirPods Pro.
In other systems, I use the Mi Notebook now and often for Windows-related needs. I also play on an Xbox Series S and a 27-inch 4K screen. I also have an HP's 21.5 inch monitor used mostly for web development needs.
Software and Apps Used
- Sublime Text – for jotting down notes, web development works. Free
- Canva Pro – for blog graphics / mostly the browser version is in use. Paid
- Google Docs – to handle documents created by my team. Free
- SEMrush – for Backlink Audit and Keyword Research. Paid
- Alfred for increased automation, text snippets and more. Paid
- Google Chrome as the default browser. Free
- CleanShot X to capture and annotate screenshots. Paid
- Filezilla for FTP. Free
- Pixelmator Pro – for image editing needs. Paid
- Dynamic Month & Year into Posts to show an auto-updating month, year and dates in content and meta. Free
- Jetpack for many things; and stats.
- WP Rocket for performance (Read the tutorial) Paid
- Rank Math SEO Pro for SEO. Better than Yoast. Better than anything else. Freemium
- TablePress for complex data tables. Free
- GenerateBlocks Premium and Otter Blocks for literally everything that is not normal content. Freemium
- Code Snippets for useful on-need PHP functions and content shortcodes. Freemium
- Advanced Custom Fields – a total lifesaver. Free
- AAWP for Amazon Affiliates. Paid
- HTML Forms Premium to create forms and newsletter boxes. Incredible plugin. Freemium
- ThirstyAffiliates for managing affiliate links. Freemium
- LinkWhisper for internal linking. Paid
- Tangible Loops & Logic for inserting posts everywhere and creating dynamic lists. Free
Here Freemium means that I have paid for this plugin, but a free version is available as well.
See the list of all the plugins I have installed on gauravtiwari.org.
Last update on 2023-04-01 using Amazon Product Advertising API.