When posting on Instagram the caption is a very important step. You need to be sure to have a CTA (call to action) in each post you do. Because you want people to engage with your brand to build trust and long-term relations with your prospects and clients.
Sometimes imagination doesn’t come up at the time that we are posting. So, it’s important to have a call to actions list ready. Don’t worry too much because I’ll be leaving you an Instagram caption CTA ideas list below for you to customize as you want.
Instagram Caption CTA list
CTAs for Instagram likes
- Like if you agree
- Like if you can relate
- Double Tap if you would try this
- Like if you would like to have this
- Double Tap if you’d like to be here
- Like if you feel this way
You can replace the word “like” for “double tap” since double-tapping on the Instagram platform is also liking a post
CTAs to Encourage Comments
- Tag a friend that…
- Tag Someone you’d like to be here with
- If you learn something tag a friend
- Tag someone that mean _________ for you
- Tag someone who can relate to this
- Write down the person that…
- What do you think about this?
- Which one would you pick?
- Why do you want…
- Would you do this?
- Let me know your opinions on this
Continuing with the caption ideas. Be sure to create content worth commenting. And remind your audience to comment. Comments will help your Instagram profile to scale.
Ask People to Follow You
- Follow us/at/me @wpgaurav
- For more content like this follow @wpgaurav
- For more tips follow @wpgaurav
- Support us/me by following @wpgaurav
- For more deals @wpgaurav
- If you want to see _________ follow us at @wpgaurav
- Follow @wpgaurav to….
CTA to encourage people to click link
- Buy Now just click the link in Bio
- Click link in Bio to…
- Subscribe to…
- Register Now to….
- Sign-up to reserve your seat
- Limited time only Click our link in Bio
All business profile needs to have a link in its Bio to tell their prospects where they should go next.
Using Emojis Smart
Use emojis in your Instagram captions CTAs in a smart way. Instagram is a very visual platform so a lot of text can be ignored easily. So, try using emojis to guide or to add value to the caption