stepFORM is a visual builder for creating forms, quizzes, surveys, and calculators for business. With the help of the service, you can improve the impact of your site on visitors and boost sales.
Who is this service for?
As practice shows, builders are mainly used by two types of users: owners of small and medium businesses and freelancers. stepForm is suitable for both types of users, for example, business owners will be able to develop their own form, survey, quiz, calculator and many other additions to the site that will increase sales of goods and services.
Freelancers, on the other hand, can create more flexible and advanced forms for their customers.
stepFORM main features
Using the stepFORM builder doesn’t require any professional knowledge.
Building your form has been made as easy and fast as possible. All you need is to simply use and arrange ready-made elements as you think fit, no coding background is required.
stepFORM is a solid and affordable platform that makes it possible to improve your business with its responsive forms. The software delivers enough tools to craft any layout depending on the needs.
In addition, the builder comes with pre-populated templates and features the most frequently used solutions.
Wide range of elements
The builder offers plenty of widgets to implement a full-fledged survey:
- Multiple choices
- Radio buttons (single option)
- Image gallery
- Drop-down list
- Text input
- Digital input
- Phone number
- Date & time
The widgets are really versatile and you can bring any idea to life combining and customizing them.
Editing and configuring the form design
Another advantage is the flexible design setup. Using this feature, a user can make a form that seamlessly matches the color scheme of their website and brand.
You may want to configure the following design settings:
- Colors. You can change any color, starting from the background color to the text color
- Background images. Add them, position, set opacity and overlay.
- Custom design. You may also want to create a unique, one-of-a-kind look using CSS styles.
Creating calculation logic and formulas
The key opportunity that the service offers is that a user can add an online calculator to the form, so that it generates costs of products and services. To do this, you just need to add the Formula widget, specify the necessary values for the fields in use and the calculation formula itself.
In the form settings, you can connect:
- Email and SMS notifications, as well as notifications to Telegram
- Payments via PayPal, Wallet One, Yandex.Money and Yandex.Checkout
- SendPulse, amoCRM and Bitrix24
- Google Analytics or Yandex Metrics
- Anti-spam protection CAPTCHA
When the form is ready, it can be published using:
- Direct URL
Also, it can be shared on social media:
A form can also be integrated into WordPress and Joomla with the help of plugins.
The service offers an integrated CRM where you can keep track of your leads, sort them with filters, remove and even print out.
stepFORM has 4 subscription plans based on how and to what extent you are going to use the platform.
- Free Plan can be used by everyone, and there’s no charge for it. On this plan, you can create up to 5 forms, 3 steps per each form, and receive up to 50 responses per month.
- Beginner Plan comes at just $4.8/month if you purchase a 1-year subscription. With it, you get access to 20 forms, each having up to 10 steps, and receive up to 200 responses per month.
- Pro Plan will cost you $7.8 per month if you buy an annual subscription. This plan is fitting for web studios, freelancers and big business projects, since it allows creating up to 50 forms, each with 50 steps, and get up to 2000 responses per month.
- ENTERPRISE option is the way to go if none of the above-mentioned plans suits you and you are looking for exclusive terms. Contact the support team to negotiate the conditions.
stepFORM stands out of the “crowd” of other platforms thanks to the following advantages:
- Budget-friendly pricing
- Rich functionality that comes with plans
- Built-in, native CRM
- Tons of ways to publish and share your forms
- Integrations with other services
- All forms are protected with HTTPS
- Anti-spam protection
- Connectable tools to track statistics
- Intuitive interface for creating calculation logic
- Deep and comprehensive setup of the form design
- Wide choice of widgets and ready-made templates
All these perks make stepFORM a unique and highly-demanded builder of forms and surveys.
All in all, having thoroughly reviewed the stepFORM builder, it’s safe to say that it has an edge over the competitors in terms of functionality and flexibility of design options. It has everything you may possibly need to craft not only a simple form or survey but also a calculator, quiz and even configurator. On top of that, it’s quite affordable compared to other platforms, which makes it really good value for money.