Grammarly is a popular spelling and grammar checker focused on innovating in writing. But is it good enough? That we will see in this Grammarly review. In this article, I will be reviewing Grammarly both as a product and also as a writing tool for bloggers. In addition to that you can also find some of the great seasonal offers, mostly seasonal Grammarly discounts, here. These Grammarly discounts are subject to availability and may not be available when you read this page.
So, without further ado, let’s start with the Grammarly review.
Table of Contents
What is Grammarly?
- a service
- a writing tool
- a spellchecker
- a grammar checker
- a plagiarism checker
- a writing assistant with tone improvements, technical clarity and legibility
Grammarly is made for:
- businesses, primarily
Grammarly is available on:
- Windows, Mac, Linux
- Android, iOS, iPadOS
- Chrome, Edge, Safari, Firefox
- Any browser using app.grammarly.com
In short, Grammarly is a writing assistant with a suite of writing tools like spellcheck, grammar correction and plagiarism checkers built primarily for businesses but useful for all types of people in life, including students, bloggers, authors and journalists. It is available to use on every platform imaginable, including MacOS, Windows, Android and iOS.
|Price:||Free to $360 per year|
|Free Tier Available?:||Yes|
|Is Premium Trial Available?:||No|
|Platforms:||Android, iOS, iPadOS, Mac, Linux, ChromeOS, Windows, Browsers|
|Daily Active Users:||30,000,000|
What Does Grammarly Do?
Grammarly writing assistant checks the grammar of your article, considers 250+ grammatical rules and gives you extensive feedback on writing. This tool proofreads your content and helps improve it in many ways.
Additionally, the it includes other enterprise level tools to scan content for plagiarism, grammar, spelling, punctuation, sentence structure, enhancement, and style.
Additionally, it provides suggestions and alternative options for phrasing and spelling.
Grammarly Review — A Review of the Best Features
Grammarly is mostly good. And that’s why it is considered the best writing tool on the planet after the human brain. Here are the key features that you will see while using the service:
- It uses web extensions to check your writing across the web. You can use a Grammarly web extension like chrome extension to check your emails, articles, writings, and content.
- Grammarly offers the advantage of checking genre-specific writing styles. The words and the structure of writing vary from one another. With Grammarly you have the option of choosing between multiple formats and styles like marketing, creative writing, academic, script, blog post, web content and even medical content.
- For bloggers, it can check punctuation and grammar even in the WordPress editor through an extension. You can correct your blog posts for spell check and grammar check online using Grammarly extension.
- There is also a Microsot365, Microsoft Word integration available through add-ons. We can’t go without a mention of this feature when it comes to Grammarly Review. By integrating this software with MS word you can easily create flawless content. This extension checks grammar and other errors while the user is writing the content. Just make sure the internet connectivity is on while creating the content.
- Grammarly also offers context-specific word and vocabulary check benefits to its users. It turns out to be quite helpful especially for research writing purposes.
- There is a free checker version for those with a limited budget
- The paid version provides amazing writing insights and the reason behind the grammar mistakes.
- The paid version enhances readability and gives suggestions to enhance vocabulary and improve sentences.
Grammarly — What’s great?
- Great to use UI
- Cross platform extensions and mobile apps available
- Provides writing insights
- It has a powerful grammar checker and spell checker
- Trusted by millions
- Its ability to understand the different styles allows Grammarly to provide the most accurate suggestions
- MS Office extension is one of the best Grammarly features
- Users can customize their Grammarly by adding the words of their choice to it.
- Plagiarism Checker
- Facilitates the users with Spelling and grammar check at the time of writing in MS word.
Grammarly — What’s not good?
- Doesn’t works in absence of internet connectivity.
- You’ll need to subscribe to one of the plans in order to facilitate yourself with Grammarly tools. Premium is too expensive for starters.
Can I use Grammarly for free?
Yes. Grammarly is free but with severe limitations. If you need a tool just for some basic edits and improvements, you can stay with Grammarly’s basic free version. But if your purpose is bigger and while writing you want to improve your writing skills, styles and more — you should clearly go for the Grammarly premium.
Can I get Grammarly Premium’s Free Trial?
Grammarly no longer offers a trial for premium. You can try Grammarly’s one-month plan here and decide whether or not to stay on with it.
By all means, Grammarly is worth every penny but if you are not ready for it, I can suggest you opt for Sapling.Ai. Sapling offers a 30-days free trial and it is equally as good as Grammarly.
* I have rated pricing as 5 stars considering the nature of the software. You can get Grammarly for as low as $75 per year when they offer exclusive offers, which is just $6.25 per month.
Grammarly Discount Coupons and Offers
I will keep updating this page with exclusive Grammarly discounts. Be sure to visit this section back for more.