Looking to add some tech and tools to your stack for next year? Well, if you are Christmas and New Year are the two of the best ideal times for you.
Christmas tech deals for students are the best way to buy gadgets that you will need for school. If you are a student and want to upgrade your tech, use these Christmas tech deals to save the maximum on them.
Also, I have suggested some of the best products that you should be shopping for this year. Note that not all products have discounts on their name, but those are affordable and portable so that you can take these with you wherever you do your schoolwork.
- Apple iPad is undoubtedly the best tablet for students. This year you have more options on iPads than ever. Check out the top iPad Christmas deals here.
- An iPad plays the best with an Apple Pencil. Be sure to buy a compatible Apple Pencil for your iPad.
- Not a fan of Apple or looking for an Android tablet? Samsung tablets are the next best pick to try.
Here are the best tablets I recommend:
- MacBook Air has to be your first option as a student. It is a little costly but does the job perfectly and is a long term investment.
- If you are low on budget, these Chromebooks can be a great option as they offer good-enough performance at a low cost.
- Looking for something in between the both, there are some great Dell, HP, ASUS and Lenovo Laptops you can buy instead.
- Kindle is offering Kindle Unlimited for a free trial. Check if this is available for your account.
- If you are not a Kindle unlimited subscriber, Amazon is offering heavy discounts on a range of ebooks in their Kindle store. Note that you can read these ebooks almost everywhere – using a Kindle, iPhone, iPad, Android Smartphone or even using a Web browser.
- Don’t have a Kindle? Get a Kindle e-Reader here and get 6-months free Kindle unlimited subscription for a limited time.
- If you are an Amazon Prime subscriber , you are entitled to some of the best ebooks for free. You can always rent, read and return these after reading.
- One of the best options to read an ebook is to buy an e-reader. If Kindle is not your choice, you can always buy a Kindle alternative that works for you.
- Looking to enjoy music, podcasts and audiobooks on full volume? You can buy a portable speaker to have that with your school bag and use that any time you need them.
- Here are some of the best speakers that I recommend to the students.
TVs are good for study rooms for light-watching and also keep those in your hostel if the administration allows. But if you are buying a TV, buy it for home and gaming needs. At the moment, nothing less than smart TV is recommended for the students. A good TV can be use to watch movies, play games, play YouTube and other infotainment apps.
Here are some of the best TV deals that I recommend:
Need a smartphone? I don’t have a fixed recommendation right now. You can look on Amazon based on your needs and budget and buy one for your personal needs.
Here are the bestsellers on Amazon that you may give a try:
- If you own an Apple device, AirPods are the best thing to buy – without a doubt.
- Additionally, for other devices, you can buy earbuds from brands like Samsung (called Galaxy Buds), Huawei, Motorola, OnePlus (if available) and more.
- [Ultra Lightweight and Compatible for Small Ear] The surface and Angle of A1 earbuds in-ear part have been polished and refined…
- [Stereo Sound Quality] TOZO A1 earbuds’6mm diameter speaker presents a powerful and wide sound range, which makes the treble…
- [Smart Touch Control] A1 earbuds supports dual ear touch control, providing convenient operation on volume control, previous/next…
- 【Wireless Charging & Digital Battery Display】Apart from charging with the included Type-C cable, you could also simply place…
- 【HD Stereo Sound & Clear Call Performance】Engineered with premium quality speakers, these bluetooth headphones bring you wide…
- 【50Hrs Playtime & Compact Design】A single full charge last for 6 hours of use, plus multiple charges through the charging…
- Custom acoustic platform delivers powerful, balanced sound
- Control your sound with two distinct listening modes: Active Noise Cancelling (ANC) and Transparency mode
- Three soft ear tip sizes for a stable and comfortable fit while ensuring an optimum acoustic seal
- LONG BATTERY LIFE: Listen for the long battery life; stay for the comfort. GO Air features 5 hours of playtime in each earbud and…
- DUAL CONNECT: Use either earbud independently or use both and experience a seamless connection no matter the situation. Both…
- SMALLER DESIGN: Go Air are 20% smaller than the JBuds Air. This means a slimmer profile, great for smaller ears. A longer earbud…
- 1. Dual LED Digital Display & 36hrs Playtime: Wireless earbuds with dual power display show the remaining battery of the case by…
- 2. Wireless Charging & USB Type-C Charge: Bluetooth earbuds support wireless charging and Type-C charge. One is just putting the…
- 3. One Button Control & Auto On/Connect: The multi-function button on each earphone can manage audio play or calls effortlessly….
- Note : If the size of the earbud tips does not match the size of your ear canals or the headset is not worn properly in your ears,…
- JBL Deep Bass Sound: Music just sounds better with JBL. And your day too. Feel the sound with the deep bass powered by the 8mm…
- Product Note : If the size of the earbud tips does not match the size of your ear canals or the headset is not worn properly in…
Smart Home Deals
- Smart home devices like smart bulbs, Alexa speakers, Google Nest and more can help you a lot in saving time by automations.
- Here are some of the smart home deals that I recommend:
Smart Watch Deals
- The Apple Watch is the best smartwatch you can buy but that requires you to have an iPhone in order to fully operate.
- If you don’t have an iPhone and want a smartwatch in a low budget, there are several options that you can try.
- Here are the smartwatches that I recommend:
Last update on 2023-11-29 using Amazon Product Advertising API.