Getting over with board exams in class 10 is no less than crossing one of the biggest milestones of your academic life. Now is the time when students can celebrate this happiness and also become decisive individuals. This is also one of the turning points in their career where they get to choose their stream and follow their passion. But let us not go into that lane. In this article, we have jotted down some of the interesting things that need to be added in every student’s ‘to-do’ list after 10th class. Ranging from fun activities to some serious decisions, we have listed some of the most important things students should do at this time. Check them out!
Explore their Choices
Before they begin with the fun-part, students should make sure that they know about the choice they will make in further classes. This will make them feel happier and stress-free. For this, they can introspect which stream attracts them more and then start the research. They can also consult their seniors, siblings and teachers for guidance. Once they have decided which stream to choose, they can also look up for extra information about the career options that it will provide them after 12th class.
Apply for Scholarships
This one is crucial if students are quite serious about their dreams and don’t want any financial trouble. There are numerous scholarships available for students that offer monetary help.
Students who wish to appear in competitive exams like NEET and JEE can apply for Aakash National Talent Hunt Exam (ANTHE). One of the most popular online scholarship exams for class 10, ANTHE offers scholarships to students and provide them free coaching at Aakash Institute. A scholarship will also boost students’ confidence and make them outshine among other students in the class.
Enjoy the Leisure Time
While the two things listed above focus mostly on the academic arena, from now onwards let us explore things that take this article to the ‘fun’ part. Be it parents, teachers or relatives; everyone must have said this at least once – “just study hard for 10th and then you can enjoy your life”. Though students don’t take it seriously, they should try to make the most of this time.
Focus on Health
A healthy body and mind is something every student should always aim for. Without these, they will not be able to study or even play. Whether it is taking a walk in the park or performing yoga on a regular basis, they can opt for any activity that suits them. They can also try to make a healthy routine by opting for activities like cycling or playing sports like badminton, football and cricket as well.
Pursue their Hobbies
“A hobby a day keeps the doldrums away”
— Phyllis McGinley
Students shouldn’t just pursue their academic goals but also focus on pursuing their hobbies. It not just makes them a better person but also widens their horizon. Be it dancing, singing, swimming or even playing chess; they can explore any hobby and make their life happy and happening.
Moreover, if they think that they are talented enough to make a hobby their profession, they should give it a try. It is always best to make a career in a field that one loves to work for.
Read it all? Then jot them down and start planning if you are also in class 10. Don’t take your studies too seriously but also enjoy these precious moments of your life. Fun is as important as your academic growth, and therefore you must not put a full stop on it when you move to a higher class. So while you apply for online scholarship exams for class 10, you can also enroll yourself in dance classes and get the best of both worlds.
- 1.Some good, OK, and useless revision techniques
- 2.Examination Strategies : Tactics & Tips
- 3.Tricks to prepare last minutes revision notes for A-levels exams
- 4.Top 10 ways to dominate your final exams
- 5.Engineering Students: Break the Cult and get Higher Grades with these Study Tips
- 6.Be Smarter and Nicer by Reading Literature
- 7.6 Wellknown Exam Stress Relieving Tips for University Students
- 8.Write better Academic Papers with these dissertation writing tips
- 9.Feed Students’ Mind with Wisdom to Act & Achieve their dreams
- 10.10 Tips to Lead Students to Educational Success
- 11.Choosing a Distance Learning Course
- 12.How Regular Writing Can Positively Influence Your Brain?
- 13.How to Overcome English Fear in IBPS Exam?
- 14.How to effectively read and learn from a book?
- 15.How to correctly highlight paragraphs while reading
- 16.4 Key Ingredients for better learning
- 17.What you need to write better chemistry notes (and what not)?
- 18.The Best Public Places to study in for the best effect
- 19.How to become a good student after being a bully
- 20.How to prepare for Entrance Exams in India
- 21.How to Get a College Degree Without Being Buried in Debt
- 22.How to Get a Head Start on College Before You Even Apply
- 23.Avoid These 7 Mistakes and Score Good Grades
- 24.5 Things Every Student Should Do After 10th Class