Are you looking for a photography WordPress theme to showcase your photography talent? If you are, you are among the rarest and trendiest of people online.
Everybody wants to be a photographer these days, but very few people actually think of ways to showcase their art online.
Not many know that building a photography website, hereby called a portfolio, is very easy. I have already written an article on how to create a professional photography portfolio here.
Here are the things that you will require:
- A WordPress Hosting along with your favorite domain
- A photography WordPress theme
- A free portfolio plugin (optional, if you choose a perfect theme).
We’ll talk about the photography themes in this article. These WordPress themes for photographers are the best option for those who want both – to present their photographic masterpieces to the world as well as increase their revenue.
Here are my picks for the best photography WordPress themes. You can also find these on Themeforest, WordPress.org or TemplateMonster by searching “photography theme”, “photographer theme”, “portfolio theme” and more.
- A set of 600+ beautiful multipurpose demos
- Multipurpose theme with extra focus on creativity
- Comes with bundled plugins
- Trusted by more than 160 000 customers
- Both WPBakery and Elementor compatible
- Fully Customizable Headers
- Fullscreen Menu
- Photography Split Screen
- Choose between 7 different portfolio single layouts and 7 different portfolio list layouts. Set a desired number of columns for each portfolio list, and choose one of our amazing portfolio list hover animation types.
- 70+ demo pages for photography websites
- Start selling your products using online shop
- Proofing gallery for your client
- Extremely modern and official at the same time
- Perfect for a photography portfolio or a CV website
- Minimalistic layout and well-structured content sections
- Home page full-screen silder and mega menu
- Great example of a photographer WordPress template
- Spiced up with ghost buttons, outlined icons, tabbed navigation and polygonal background images this WordPress theme for photographers really pops out among the other layouts you may come across.
Photographer CV WordPress theme has been made to showcase the range of photographic work a professional cameraman is able to perform. This multi-purpose WordPress theme will help to create a full-blown CV for an aspiring photographer, as well as to promote skills or raise the number of clients.
Best Photos photography blog WordPress theme is a neat and straightforward layout for a photography blog. It’s easy to gain the customers’ recognition and share the photo and video content to involve more people. A large image slider with thumbnails in the header, neat layout of the content part, categories section – all of it makes this photography blog pretty appealing.