Building up a membership site has never been this easy without WordPress Membership plugins.
These wordpress plugins play a crucial role in enhancing one’s business. As e-commerce plugins are add-ons to the membership plugin, using these plugins you can create your online store, sell digital products by offering discounts or shopping carts to your customers and have plenty of opportunities to grow your business. Moreover, these plugins can generate steady income from your membership sites as you can instantly charge visitors for accessing your site.
As we know there are heaps of WordPress Membership and e-commerce plugins ,but when it comes to choosing for our membership site, we definitely become more desirous and select the best one.
Best WordPress Membership Plugins
Here are the 4 best WordPress e-commerce and membership plugins; which you can give it a try.
Browse by Sections
If you are looking for a user-friendly membership plugin for your WordPress site so that you can manage your site yourself then ‘MemberPress’ is the best for you. Memberpress users can control, track, and create subscriptions as well as sell digital download products.
If any customer is accessing your content then you can immediately charge those visitors. Besides this ,it also throws built-in support for payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal.
Features of Memberpress:
- Integrations with Amazon Web services and BluBrry for podcast hosting as well as AWeber, GetResponse, MailChimp for email services
- Content Dripping for selling learning materials and online courses. Allows showing of restricted content to users after a certain point of time.
- Strong access controls to restrict access of any contents such as pages, posts, tags etc.
Pricing: Starting from $129 for basic plan (yearly)
The Restrict Content Pro membership plugin is regarded as the complete package of features that are required for a perfect membership site. It offers both free and membership services for the users. This membership plugin supports free and a lite version, which you can easily install from the wordpress plugin repository. Restrict Content Pro restricts access to content with a shortcode and provides different ways for restricting access to each post based on membership level.
Features of Restricted Content Pro
- The customer dashboard permits your customers to control and manage their account details.
- Built-in support for payment gateways like 2Checkout, PayPal ,Stripe, etc.
- Integrated with Easy Digital Downloads so that you can sell digital products.
- Allows upgrades and downgrades.
Pricing: Starting at $99 for a single site license (Yearly)
Paid Member Subscriptions Plugin is all about creating your own membership site jump-off and getting paid instantly. Paid member subscriptions are integrated with WooCommerce and allow users to add member discounts per subscription and per product. This plugin not only imposes restrictions on product purchasing and viewing but also restricts access to the whole WooCommerce store. Paid member subscriptions are basically free so you can easily install it or if you want to experience its features you can try it on the demo site.
Features of paid member subscriptions
- Globally restricts access to the content of your site based on the type of the post.
- Multiple users per subscription
- Upgrade and enjoy features like content dripping
- Integrated with payment gateways like PayPal Pro, PayPal Express Checkout, Stripe.
Pricing:- Starts with $69 for single site license
Cart66 Cloud- Ecommerce Plugin
Cart66 Cloud is a new version of the cart66 ecommerce plugin which is easier, faster and safer for different types of online WordPress stores. Sellers can sell their products by allowing subscriptions, memberships, shipping options, recurring bills and sell digital products after purchase. As it is hosted on the cloud, visitors are directed to a fast server if they want to make a purchase; also your website will never get slowed down during the checkout process. The best feature it provides is that it keeps clients credit card numbers, customer purchase history etc secure as the checkout page is hosted on Cart66 Cloud.
Features of cart66 cloud:
- Amazon S3, idev Affiliate and Zendesk integration
- 30 days money back guarantee
- Recurring billing engine & supports 50 payment processors
- Automatic reminders for membership expiration to members
Pricing: Starts from just $95 (yearly Subscription)
LearnDash is a self-hosted platform which facilitates creating, selling and controlling online courses on your WordPress membership site. LearnDash comes with a quiz builder facility through which you can create quizzes or different types of questions. Besides this it allows reuse of any/same course content without using another version of it or putting it in some other page. Undoubtedly, it is regarded as the leading wordpress membership plugin in selling courses.
Features of LearnDash
- To make membership sites more appealing it introduces facilities like badges, certificates, user profiles etc and course completion bonus points to its users.
- Drip-Feed Content allows you to ascend content to users on a regular basis.
- Integration and payment gateways with WooCommerce, bbpress, Cartflows etc.
Pricing:- Starts at $199 for a single site license (Yearly)
After going through all the best WordPress e-commerce and membership plugins, you must have noticed that the best Plugin should be easy to use, compatible and should offer features like design templates, email marketing tools, course building tools, coupons and discounts, multilevel subscriptions and member management. All the combo features are provided in the above given plugins. Hopefully this article has helped you in finding your best wordpress plugin.