Write for us and get more exposure to your brands & business online. We accept guest contributions, product reviews and press releases.
Looking to earn by writing? See this article.
gauravtiwari.org or Gaurav Tiwari’s Blog, also accessible at gaurav.blog is a high traffic and high authority blog on Tech, Education, Business, Blogging and others.
Here are the key stats that you should be interested in:
|Total Views||5.1 million|
|Domain Age||10 years|
|Number of Articles||1010+|
|Deals & other pages||244+|
|Mobile App Downloads||1800+|
|Newsletter (Mailchimp, Sendfox, WP.com combined)||8100+|
Writing and publishing guidelines
We accept contributions in the following categories & topics:
- Affiliate Marketing
- Backlinking Strategy
- Betting and Casino
- Business Growth
- Career Advice
- Content Marketing
- Content Writing
- Email Marketing
- General Knowledge
- Graphic Design
- Growth Hacking
- Influencer Marketing
- Internet Marketing
- iPhone, iPod and iPad
- Local Business
- Mobile and Gadgets
- Money Making
- Number Theory
- Online Business
- Online Learning
- Personal Finance
- Problem Solving
- Social Media Marketing
- Social Networks
- Study Notes
- Travel & Tourism
- Web Design
- Web Development
Here are some of the most popular tags:
Alternatives Android Apps Best Apps Bitcoin Blogging Tips Branding Business Marketing Business Tools Calculus Career Career Options casino Cyber Security Digital Marketing ebooks Freebies How to Instagram Instagram Followers Jobs Lead Conversion Marketing Online Betting Online Casinos Online Education Online Shopping Plagiarism Reading Books Real Analysis SEO Agency SEO Strategies SEO Tips small business Software sports Sports Betting Time Management Tools Website Website Design Website Development WordPress Plugins Writing YouTube YouTube Video
We do not accept contributions in the following categories and topics:
- Promotional Articles
- Press Releases
- Essay and Assignment Services
Things to make sure before you write for us
- The content is written in English (US), grammatically correct and readable even to a layman without reasonable understanding of the subject.
- Content is not misleading for the readers and contains enough useful information.
- Content should not be advertorial in nature.
- Content should not have forced keywords like “X in Sydney”, “Y in San Francisco”.
- The links are genuine and do not lead to unnatural pages.
- The content must be informational, written in an active voice. See the formats that you can try.
- If even 5% of content is found to be plagiarized – the content will not be published and the writer will be banned from submitting any further articles.
- Content should be properly formatted and must contain a proper amount of graphics. Content with better placement of such graphics, in which the editors don’t need to do a lot, are approved more rapidly.
Gaurav Tiwari reserves final rights to whether or not to agree to publish an entry. Published articles will be copyrighted to Gaurav Tiwari & Team.
- Minimum content length: 800 words (excluding image captions and references).
- Maximum content length: 5500 words.
- Minimum Images used: 1 featured image + 1 inline image.
- Maximum Images used: 1 featured image + 10 inline images
- What Makes the Best Online Casino for Indians?
- 20 Best Online Course Platforms to Create & Sell Your Online Courses
- 10 Best Digital Pen Tablets for Online Teaching
- All You Need to Know About Lead Generation with WordPress
- 18 Best Social Media Automation Tools
Have something to offer?
You can also email Gaurav at firstname.lastname@example.org / Other ways to contact