Write for us and get more exposure to your brands & business online. We accept guest posts, product reviews and press releases. Become a writer now.
Here is the FAQ about everything you need to know about publishing at gauravtiwari.org.
What kind of publishing opportunities are available?
We allow sponsored posts, footer text links (inserted under the Sponsors section on the site), product reviews and text-links to existing posts.
Do you label sponsored posts as ‘sponsored’, ‘ads’ etc.?
Do you allow free guest posts?
No. This is to avoid content spam, plus I have a team of 4 content writers at my disposal.
Writing and publishing guidelines
We accept contributions in the following categories & topics:
- Education: Learning Tips & Tricks, Freebies like free e-books, software and tools that may help the student with their cause, Study Notes, Career Advice.
- Tech: Windows, Android, iOS, Mac & Open Source – news, views and tools.
- Blogging: Basic Blogging tips, How-tos, Editorials, What is xyz?, Top 10’s related to blogging, X vs Y, Increasing Blog Traffic, Other SEO practices, Earning money with blogs.
- WordPress: Themes, Plugins and Hacks.
- Internet Marketing: Adsense, Adwords, SEO, Backlinks, Making Money online, Instagram, Social Media Marketing, YouTube.
- Design & Development: Web Hosting, Web Development, Web tools, Graphic Design, Web Design, Programming etc.
- Business: Small Business, Finance, Startup etc.
- Science and Health.
- Betting & Casino.
Things to make sure before you write for us
- The content is written in English (US).
- Content is not misleading for the readers and contains enough useful information.
- Content should not be advertorial in nature.
- The sponsored links are genuine.
- The content must be informational, written in an active voice. See the formats that you can try.
- If even 5% of content is found to be plagiarized – the content will not be published and the writer will be blocked to submit any further articles.
- Content should be properly formatted and must contain a proper amount of graphics. Content with better placement of such graphics, in which the editors don’t need to do a lot, are approved more rapidly.
Gaurav Tiwari reserves final rights to whether or not to agree to publish an entry.
- Minimum content length: 800 words (excluding image captions and references).
- Maximum content length: 5500 words.
- Minimum Images used: 1 featured image + 1 inline image.
- Maximum Images used: 1 featured image + 10 inline images
- 11 of the Best Writing Techniques that Only Legends Know
- uCalc Review: Calculator & Form Builder for Any Website
- Add Social Media Sharing Buttons to Your Site using uSocial
- How to Improve Your Estate Planning?
- Movies that can inspire Indian Students during exams
- Most Anticipated Sporting Events for the New Decade 2021-2029
- 5 software tests that can be easily automated
- Effective Digital Marketing Strategies That Every Law Firm Should Use in 2021
Have something to offer?
Interested in commercial opportunities, see the Advertise page.
You can also email Gaurav at firstname.lastname@example.org