Originality is the cornerstone of an exceptional brand. It is a key element which will keep consumers returning, by time and time again. However, there are also other crucial foundations that must not be overlooked when defining your company’s image. After all, it takes more than just a great logo to connect with your customers. Here are the five further essentials of building a powerful brand to ensure your target audience will remember you.
A Defined Target Market
Before you launch your business, you must consider who you will be marketing a product or service towards to generate sales. Your primary audience should ultimately influence every branding decision you make. It should also determine your product range and services. Therefore, defining your target market will ensure your business not only selects the right products, but it also develops the right logo, tone of voice, and marketing avenues to build long-lasting relationships with customers.
A Visual Identity
One of the most important elements of a brand is its visual identity. This identity includes everything from the logo, color scheme, and typography to marketing campaigns and a website’s aesthetics. It is important to bear in mind the visual aspects of a brand with every web change you make, every social media post you publish, and every photograph you take. Consistency is key, as brands who present their content consistently are reportedly three to four times more likely to experience brand visibility. If you are unsure how to ensure your website complements your logo, target market and tone of voice, turn to the experts at Eventige to transform your store and compete with your industry rivals.
Every business owner must understand their brand better than anyone else. Sit down and carefully consider your brand drivers. These drivers are the adjectives that define your business and what you can offer to your customers. Most successful brands will have between three to five short drivers that establish their brands’ image and personality. For example, Apple could be described as innovative, sophisticated, and high-end.
A Brand Personality
You cannot expect to engage with your audience if you have a boring, dull brand. It is important to develop a personality that not only expresses what you do but articulates who you are. Look beyond the products you sell online and in-store and identify your company values. It really can work, as a Harvard Business Review survey found that 64% of consumers stated shared values is the main reason they have a relationship with their favorite brands.
A Market Position
Market positioning will be determined by your target customer and price point. For example, you must identify if you are an affordable or a premium provider. You’ll also need to identify if you want to enter a local, national, or international market, and provide goods and services to small or large clients. However, you must carefully review your market positioning before you start developing your visual identity, brand personality, and target market. Your position is a great cornerstone to creating a memorable brand.
- 1.How to know when your Business needs better SEO?
- 2.How SEO agencies can help you build your business online?
- 3.5 Ways that SEO can help Your Business
- 4.It’s never too late to start developing your Brand Identity
- 5.5 Tips For Increasing Sales On Your eCommerce Business
- 6.Why you should be using Wix Stores to create your Online Store?
- 7.Now is the best time for Your New Business Website
- 8.How small businesses can plan a better design strategy for their Ecommerce Sites?
- 9.Five SEO Strategies to Enhance Your Business
- 10.Top 4 Reasons that Listening to Your Customer is Important to Your Success
- 11.Importance of Customer Feedback in Formulating Strategy
- 12.How Business Owners Should be Spending Their Money
- 13.The Top 5 Key Goals to Local SEO
- 14.Six useful tips for rewarding your customers
- 15.Call Tracking: What is it and how can it help your business?
- 16.The 5 Essential Elements for Building a Powerful Brand
- 17.How to build a strong brand?
- 18.Cost Effective Ways to Make Your Offices More Efficient
- 19.Looking to boost your business profit? 3 Questions to ask
- 20.How to Start Your Remote Consulting Business
- 21.5 Easy to Use ISO Tools & Standards
- 22.How to Connect with Other Small Businesses?
- 23.How To Market Yourself As A Freelance Makeup Artist (A Beginner’s Guide)
- 24.5 Tools to Put Your Business on the Digital Map
- 25.How to upgrade your local shop to a proper online business?
- 26.How to sell more products on your online shop?
- 27.Here’s what GDPR Means for Your Business
- 28.Why You Should Really Consider Starting an Online Business?
- 29.How Content Marketing can benefit your business?