It has become increasingly difficult to connect with people using traditional methods of communication. This is largely due to information overload and is a great obstacle to effective communication. For this reason, people are leaning towards original, valuable content to keep them entertained and engaged.
Video marketing, as we all know, is the best tool to keep people engaged. Videos don’t only boost your reach but also help you gain the faith of your customers. Every corporate business is nowadays required to have a visual portfolio which contains graphic and video works like ads, promos, editorials etc.
If you are a business seeking to grow your visual portfolio, who should you choose to begin with? The obvious answer is a local corporate video production company which can help you create ads, promos and other explainer videos whenever required.
Finding the Best Video Production Company for Your Needs
Here is a list of 5 simple points that will help you choose the best explainer video production company for your specific needs:
- Check their portfolio and which styles they have used in the past. Past experience and production is a clear indication of the type of work they will do for you.
- Check testimonials and past partnerships. You need to determine whether the company you have chosen is legitimate and make sure they have not had any past transgressions with other businesses.
- Monitor their response time. If they take too long to respond or do not provide a reason for not answering quickly then choose someone else. If you are paying for a service that should be prioritized, there are many other options to choose from.
- Make sure they are upfront with their pricing breakdown. Their website should provide a basic idea of their rates, and there should never be any quotation given based on a client’s indication of budget.
- Call them in person. You can judge whether the person answering the phone has an idea of their business, or whether they are just winging it. Can the person answering the phone seem reliable and knowledgeable? Are they asking the right questions? Are they constantly referring you to someone else, keeping you on hold?
If you can find a corporate video animation company that checks all the above boxes keep them in mind. Check their portfolio and you will find that they tend to have more interesting entries in their portfolio than others.
It is important to work with a corporate video production company that mirrors your business’ values and culture. This will be reflected in your explainer video, which is a showcase of who you are. It also improves the relationship and makes the working environment much more pleasant.
Deciding who will make the explainer video is the hardest part – once that is done everything else is easy.
It is best to try finding a company that prioritizes your business and takes time to create unique, personalized content rather than one who will place you in a queue. Test them by asking them to brainstorm a few ideas, this will show you if they are able to think on their feet.
Although larger corporate production houses, high-end marketing agencies or top professional animators have a lot of resources at their disposal and may work relatively faster, these may not be the people who will prioritize your business. Their technology and workflow may be superior, but the smaller, newer companies may turn out to be the best value for your money.