Is Google Adsense not getting approved or not paying much? Here are the best Google Adsense alternatives that you can use to make money from your blogs and websites.
Advertising through ad banners is one of the most common ways to monetize a blog. I am sure that the majority of the bloggers out there [if not all] would be familiar with Google Adsense.
In fact, it is the first thing that would come into the mind of those looking to monetize from their blogs. Adsense is currently the best advertising network and is considered to be the king of online advertising. The first reason being that it is a part of Google and the most important one is payment.
Browse by Sections
Adsense gives you the highest possible CTR and is the leading PPC (pay per click) advertising company. But not all might have had pleasant experiences with Adsense.
Beginner’s Trouble with Adsense
Webmasters and bloggers with well established blogs make good money with Adsense. But those who are relatively new to the field of blogging find it difficult to get themselves an approved Adsense account as there is a need for a certain amount of traffic on the blog and other factors to get approved by Adsense.
Also those who use poor SEO techniques, traffic bots, scripts and other illegal methods to generate clicks from the Adsense banners on their blogs usually suffer.
Google also penalizes/disapproves websites with adult or plagiarized content.
In order to make money with AdSense, you need to follow some rules, regulations and Google Webmaster Guidelines seriously as failing to do so can result in the ban of your AdSense account.
Handling Adsense Ban
Once the ban is implemented, there is a way to use which you can contact Google requesting them to reconsider their decision and help you reactivate your account. However, Google is very strict about its terms and 99% of the times it is seen that Google does not lift the ban. Sometimes even those who are not at fault are victims of the Adsense ban.
Even I was shocked to death once when the Adsense Ads stopped appearing on my other blog and instantly I opened my email where I found a mail from Adsense with the subject “Google AdSense Account Disabled”.
I knew I had done nothing wrong, so I immediately appealed against the ban using the adsense appeal form. After a week’s time, I received a mail from them. I was really glad that I wasn’t one out of those 99% of the people whose accounts were not reinstated.
Searching for Adsense Alternatives
In fact for those unlucky ones out there, I would say there is life beyond Google AdSense and one must not lose hope. Just because you were banned from Adsense, you should not give up the idea of blogging, in fact there should be no downfalls at all. Something that can generate income can be pursued as a profession.
Before your blog revenue slides down further, integrate some of the Adsense alternatives to your website as they are really worth considering. It is useful to experiment with the different advertising and affiliate programs in order to provide a solid source of blog revenue even without Adsense.
If you would like to take up some other activities that could fetch you money, check out some other articles on making money:
- Best Websites for Freelancers to Get Writing Jobs Online
- 8 Best Online Jobs That Require Little or No Experience
- How to Earn Money with Chegg?
- Best Google AdSense Alternatives to Make Money From Your Blog
- How To Make Money Through YouTube Videos Without A Thousand Subscribers?
- Freelance Makeup Artist: The Definitive Guide
- How to Sell on Amazon using Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA)?
- How to get YouTube Sponsor button for your channel?
- Great E-Commerce Ideas that can Bring Money
- How to write a great product review?
Even those with an active Adsense account are advised to realize the importance of a healthy mix on your blog. A few affiliates, a few Adsense banners and direct advertising space would be ideal.
List of Google Adsense Alternatives
There are many alternatives for Adsense on the web, but despite the alternatives, the best choice, and by far, is Google AdSense. It is very difficult to choose between them as some provide very low CTR and some of them will convert your site into a junkyard.
So it is very important that you are wise while choosing the best PPC program that gives you enough money and keeps the quality of your blog intact. Here are some of the best Adsense alternatives that we have managed to pick for your convenience:
- Minimum Payout: $100
- Payment Gateway & Options: PayPal, Bank Transfer
- Average Pay Per Click [PPC]: $0.05– $1
- Type of Advertising: Contextual Ads
- Minimum Payout: $50 [They charge 25% share]
- Payment Gateway & Options: Credit card, Wire transfer, PayPal
- Average Pay Per Click [PPC]: You Decide
- Types of Advertising: Ad Banners, Sponsored Tweets, etc. Your choice.
- Minimum Payout: $100
- Payment Gateway & Options: Paypal
- Average Pay Per Click [PPC]: Payed based upon impressions received
- Type of Advertising: Banner and Video ads
- Minimum Payout: $100
- Payment Gateway & Options: Paypal, Check, Wire Transfer
- Average Pay Per Click [PPC]: $0.20 Per 1,000 Impressions, $0.035 Per Click
- Types of Advertising: Text Ads, Graphical / Rich Media Banners, Pop-unders, Interstitial Ads
- Minimum Payout: $50 for Paypal and $100 for Bank Wire Transfer
- Payment Gateway & Options: Paypal, Payoneer, ACH, Echeck, Western Union, Bank Wire Transfer
- Average Pay Per Click [PPC]: 0.01$ – 0.30$
- Types of Advertising: In-text Advertising, Contextual Advertising
6. Bid Advertiser
- Minimum Payout: $10
- Payment Gateway & Options: PayPal
- Average Pay Per Click [PPC]: Depending on the bid that you receive by advertisers
- Types of Advertising: Banners, skyscrapers and inline ads
- Minimum Payout: $25.00 for Paypal and $50.00 for Payza
- Payment Gateway & Options: PayPal or Payza
- Average Pay Per Click [PPC]: $0.03 – $0.12 or buy Ad for 30 days
- Types of Advertising: Site Specific Ads, Network Ads, Banners
A Comparison Table
|Rank||Adsense Alternative||Rating||Sign Up Link|
|6||Bid Advertiser||70%||Sign Up|
So, these were 7 of the best Adsense Alternatives that you can use to monetize your blogs.