For you to maximize on the number of pages which will show up during a particular search on the internet, you will need to make sure that the content of your article is distinct from everything else. Make it as unique as possible. You will learn SEO here by reading about the top 5 tips that have proven to enhance the business of your competitors, and which is going to work for you.
Put A Claim to Company Profiles
To improve your local rankings, you will need to secure your Google My Business Pages by making sure that the information you have there is up to date. Whenever you make changes in your business, ensure that your business pages reflect it. The page should be optimized, so that information such as phone numbers, location, relevant categories are all correct to help customers to get you easily.
Third Party Visibility
Pages like the Yellow Pages, Refer Local, Yelp, or Bing should be concentrated by you making sure that you get on them. They should have the right information for you. Ensure information like your website, address, and a small explanation of what you deal with is detailed. Customers leaving a review on the website about a transaction they did with you can help in enhancing visibility so make sure you let them know. Bringing in more tourists and guests to your site can be done by you visiting travel sites like Orbitz, Tripadvisor, and Expedia. Do so by posting some content on the sites.
Capitalize on Social Media
Search engines always receive a signal whenever someone follows likes or shares a video or image on social media thus a great place to improve your page rank by gaining credibility to your third-party website. When in business, ensure that you are on as many websites as you can and at the same time, keep interaction with local followers’ active all the time. You can make it more active by participating in local events, sponsoring some, and giving discounts to your customers while at the same time sharing this information all together on all the social media platforms you happen to be on.
Do Quality Link Building
Get your links to major local friendly websites like Tripadvisor to enable you to enhance your business. It is a tough task, but once the doors open for you, then you will be on your way to your business gaining higher ranking on the web. If you are great with SEO, you will automatically earn you a Wikipedia link that you can use to gain popularity.
Avoid Wasting Time on Spam
Google has tried to shut down spam, and though some still work, it will be best to avoid them at all costs because it could set you back if you were to get shut down. Just make sure that you are above the spam trends as at the end of the day, even if it works, it will not bring enough business to your table. Most customers don’t like being bothered all the time with calls to action, so be good in your strategies to earn return customers.
More in the series:
- 1.How to know when your Business needs better SEO?
- 2.How SEO agencies can help you build your business online?
- 3.5 Ways that SEO can help Your Business
- 4.It’s never too late to start developing your Brand Identity
- 5.5 Tips For Increasing Sales On Your eCommerce Business
- 6.Why you should be using Wix Stores to create your Online Store?
- 7.Now is the best time for Your New Business Website
- 8.How small businesses can plan a better design strategy for their Ecommerce Sites?
- 9.Five SEO Strategies to Enhance Your Business
- 10.Top 4 Reasons that Listening to Your Customer is Important to Your Success
- 11.Importance of Customer Feedback in Formulating Strategy
- 12.How Business Owners Should be Spending Their Money
- 13.The Top 5 Key Goals to Local SEO
- 14.Six useful tips for rewarding your customers
- 15.Call Tracking: What is it and how can it help your business?
- 16.The 5 Essential Elements for Building a Powerful Brand
- 17.How to build a strong brand?
- 18.Cost Effective Ways to Make Your Offices More Efficient
- 19.Looking to boost your business profit? 3 Questions to ask
- 20.How to Start Your Remote Consulting Business
- 21.5 Easy to Use ISO Tools & Standards
- 22.How to Connect with Other Small Businesses?
- 23.How To Market Yourself As A Freelance Makeup Artist (A Beginner’s Guide)
- 24.5 Tools to Put Your Business on the Digital Map
- 25.How to upgrade your local shop to a proper online business?
- 26.How to sell more products on your online shop?
- 27.Here’s what GDPR Means for Your Business
- 28.Why You Should Really Consider Starting an Online Business?
- 29.How Content Marketing can benefit your business?