30+ Best Graphics Cards For Gaming In India
Looking to build a gaming PC but can’t decide on the best graphics cards for gaming? This simple question reveals the very heart of the desires of those looking for a new graphics card for a gaming PC.
Of course, the technological leaps between each generation of processors and graphics adapters may be interesting in and of themselves, but most users prefer to skip the boring technical descriptions of Far Cry and just start playing.
The answer may be trickier than it sounds. Pure performance means a lot, but factors such as noise, drivers, and additional software also play a significant role in deciding which Graphics card to buy for a gaming PC. I will help you choose the most suitable option, ranging from budget to premium solutions. Let’s begin!
What Are Graphics Cards?
Graphics cards are the link between the user and the PC. They transfer information processed by a computer to a monitor, thereby facilitating the interaction between a person and a computer. In addition to standard image output, this device performs processing and computational operations, in some cases, offloading the processor.
Role of Graphics Card In Gaming!
Many users purchase powerful video cards exclusively for running modern games. The GPU takes over the basic operations. For example, constructing a frame visible to the player, the quality of visible objects, lightning and post-processing. Moreover, adding effects and filters.
All this falls on the power of the GPU, and the CPU does only a small part of the entire image creation process. From this, it turns out that the more powerful the graphics card, the faster the processing of the necessary visual information takes place.
Suggested Graphics Cards for Gaming
Here, I have listed some of the best graphics cards for gaming in India for you:
MSI Components Gaming GeForce RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC 8GB GDRR6 256-Bit HDMI/DP Nvlink Torx Fan Turing Architecture Overclocked Graphics Cards for Gaming
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Super
- Boost Clock: 1830 MHz
- Video Memory: 8GB GDDR6
- Memory Interface: 256-bit
- Output: DisplayPort x 3 (V1.4)/ HDMI 2.0B x 1
GeForce RTX 2080 Ti are chosen by uncompromising gamers who have no problems with financing their “wants”. It is one of the the best graphics cards for gaming.
The accelerators on the SUPER version of the senior GPU MSI are aimed at those buyers who need almost flagship performance, but for a more reasonable amount.
From this point of view, we consider the best video cards from the corresponding lines with factory-overclocked RTX 2080 SUPER, and the most promising of the suitable ones – with memory chips from Samsung, high-quality power supply and a highly efficient cooling system. This is exactly what the recommended card from MSI belongs to.
- Highest performance
- Excellent overclocking potential
- Controlled backlight
- Large and heavy
ZOTAC Gaming GeForce RTX 2070 Super AMP Extreme Edition 8GB GDDR6 Graphics Card
- It comes with 3 x Display port 1. 4, HDMI 2. 0b with support for 4K. It is HDCP compliant and you can connect multiple displays (Up-to 4 simultaneously)
- SOFTWARE COMPATIBILITY – Game Ready Drivers | Microsoft DirectX 12 API, Vulkan API | OpenGL 4.5 | Microsoft Windows 10/7 x64
GeForce RTX 2070 Super is a great choice for the hunt of the best graphics cards for gaming. The classic 2070 is great for 2K, but 4K resolution is already a problem. The flagship variant is a little expensive to buy, and that’s where the RTX 2070 Super comes in.
The increased core and memory frequencies and higher texturing speeds offer a relatively small performance boost but are just right for a comfortable game at high resolution. Naturally, you can forget about any freezes for the next couple of years when gaming in FullHD. The only drawback is the high power consumption, which forces many to update the old power supply. This graphics card supports 1440p gaming and Microsoft DirectX12 and Vulkan API. The card comes with adequate connectivity ports in the form of three DisplayPort 1.4 and one HDMI 2.0.
- Great Speed
- You can play the latest games
- Not compatible with 4k monitors
MSI GeForce RTX 2060 Ventus
- Boost Clock / Memory Speed: 1710 MHz / 14 Gbps , 6GB GDDR6 , DisplayPort x 3 / HDMI x 1
- Dispersion fan blade: Steep curved blade accelerating the airflow
If you need a new chip, and your budget is slightly tight then you are in the right place. If you have to consider options, starting with Graphics card based on GeForce RTX 2060 graphics processors, and we consider the best choice among them to be MSI accelerators from the VENTUS line.
Yes, they make noise at maximum fan speeds of the cooling system, but it has such a large margin of “durability” that the 50% rotational speed of the impellers provides the card with quite a comfortable temperature regime and does not put pressure on the owner’s ears.
- Sufficient performance for 4K
- Terrific hardware support
- Noticeable heating and noise under maximum load.
MSI Gaming GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 192-bit HDMI/DP 6GB GDRR6 HDCP Support DirectX 12 Dual Fan VR Ready OC Graphics Card (GTX 1660 TI Gaming X 6G)
- 6GB 192-Bit GDDR6
- Boost Clock 1875 MHz
- 1 x HDMI 2.0b 3 x DisplayPort 1.4
- PCI Express 3.0 x16.Cores: 1536 Units
Against the backdrop of the success of the GTX 1660, Nvidia decided to release a graphics card that would be able to break out in the same way as the sales leader. The MSI GeForce has succeeded in many ways. The engineers used a proven tactic – they made an inexpensive model, but with sufficient performance for most FullHD games.
The frequency, the number of CUDA cores and texture units have increased, as has the number of transistors. But most importantly, power consumption has remained the same, so the transition from 1660 can be done even without updating the power supply. In FullHD, the GTX 1660 delivers a stable 60-100 FPS, which is enough with a margin. All this against the backdrop of a lower price tag.
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1660 Super OC 6G Graphics Card, 2X Windforce Fans, 6GB 192-bit GDDR6, Gv-N166SOC-6GD Video Card
- Powered by GeForce GTX 1660 super integrated with 6GB GDDR6
- Wind force 2x cooling system with alternate spinning fans
- Intuitive controls with AORUS engine
- 6GB 192-bit GDDR6
- 1 x HDMI, 3 x DisplayPort
- PCI Express 3.0 x16
Among the best graphics cards in 2022 the GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER cannot be ruled out. The GTX 1660 Super (overclocked to 1860 MHz) paired with 6 GB of memory running at 14 GHz is terrific.
Cooling is assembled according to the scheme “only 3” – three fans blow on a three-section radiator with three composite heat pipes. In standard settings at maximum load, the Graphics card keeps the temperature slightly above 60 degrees, keeping the fan speed low and not making noise, so this is undoubtedly one of the quietest 1660s on the market today.
- Quiet and efficient cooling
- Good performance
- Dimensions and weight
NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti Graphics Card
The GeForce GTX 1080 Ti from NVidia is the most powerful graphics card in existence, capable of uncompromising 4K gaming. It costs less than expected. If you want to try out some of the best in the PC gaming industry, and no matter the cost of these toys, the ridiculously powerful Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti is sure to suit you.
With 25-35% more performance than a regular GTX 1080, this beast easily achieves the sacred 60fps mark in the mass of modern games at 4K resolution. While the original models were limited to Founders Edition samples, which have a nasty habit of overheating or making noise when overclocked, a huge wave of custom cooled and factory overclocked versions of the GeForce GTX 1080 Ti are about to hit the mainstream market, adding power to this fierce graphics card.
- Uncompromising 4K gaming
- Great Performance
- Not known as of yet
NVIDIA GeForce 2060 Super
Featuring NVIDIA Turing architecture, the Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 guarantees high performance, real-time ray tracing and AI access for gamers. The GPU, created using the 12nm FinFET process technology, has a slightly better performance compared to the 16nm one.
They have the ability to perform specialized computations that are associated with deep learning algorithms and are characterized by high performance.
The thermal capacity of this video card is 160 W, which is 40 W more than the GeForce GTX 1060 6 GB. In addition, the size of the crystal and the number of used transistors increased by 2.5 times.
- Video memory frequency is amazing
- The bit width of the video memory bus is 192 bits.
- Overheats sometimes
Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
The Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti is the flagship model with a high level of realism and gaming performance. The innovative technology of NVIDIA Turing architecture and 11GB of GDDR6 memory make this graphics card one of the best in the world.
It uses a 352-bit memory bus. The GDDR5X chips have been replaced by GDDR6 chips, which differ at a frequency of 14,000 MHz and increased bandwidth of 616 GB/s.
- Amazing gaming experience
- Great video memory
How to Choose The Perfect Graphics Card?
To narrow your search and find the most suitable card, when selecting, you should start with the following basic parameters:
- Overclocking: Expensive custom models are often overclocked ahead of time, leading to better performance.
- Cooling systems: Many graphics cards are equipped with individual coolers that reduce temperature and fan noise. The vast majority of them work well. Liquid-cooled cards barely get warm, but require quite a lot of space for pipes and a radiator. As much as possible, avoid graphics cards with reference cooling systems, unless the PC form factor is of particular importance to you and you plan to use individual water cooling units.
- Length: Many graphics cards are similar in size, but longer or shorter models also exist. Double check if your chosen card will fit in the system unit before buying it.
- Compatibility: Not all hardware is widely compatible with each other. High-end video cards may lack DVI ports, while low-end monitors may lack Display ports. Make sure you can connect the graphics card to your monitor. Likewise, check to see if the power supply is sufficient for you and if the available connectors match the shape and power requirements of the graphics card you have chosen.
These were some of the best graphics cards for gaming. Choose the best graphics card that suits your requirements and budget and have fun gaming with your friends. Happy Gaming!