Business websites are way too different than the general websites and require different set of SEO practices. It’s way more important as well, not just because Business SEO requires enterprise level resources but also due to the impact in profits & reach are huge. Businesses have relatively bigger reach and profit if compared to general sites or blogs. We expect every business website to have their SEO ongoing. But when algorithms change, the pace and direction of such SEOs must change. One must know what their business SEO lacks and when something must be done. We will discuss the ‘whats’ somewhen else. Let’s just point out the ‘when’. When your business needs a better way of SEO? Right here are some ideas.
Too many pages
Well, you started your business with few pages some years ago. But the progress was made and now you have reached to thousands of pages. Not all pages are well optimized for search engines and you feel that you lost track of the pages that were fully targeted for SERPs. Now is the time for you to look into unattended pages and make sure that they are indexed as well, as are your cornerstone content.
Your website has less Domain Authority than your competitor
Domain authority (DA) is one of the most trusted parameter to know a website’s reputation. DA is assigned to a single domain (like gauravtiwari.org has DA 48). It is counted of a base of 100 and any value higher than other is considered to be better. The pages with high number of quality external links generally have more authority. Such pages are assigned Page Authority (PA). You homepage is also considered as a page and assigned a different value of PA than the DA. Cornerstone pages are the ones with higher PA.
These authority values make difference in search results. Google displays more love to high DA websites than the lower ones. So if you really want to rank in there, don’t ignore the need to increase the authority values.
Keyword Selection isn’t organized
Better SEO requires, finer and considerate use of keywords & key-phrases. You should select high- and medium-tail search phrases that make great groups and subcategories, and will be coupled with other terms to make long-tail queries. If your keyword selection is not grouped well and seems scattered to any third person, you got to consider your odds in ranking.
Not the best template or design
Having good layout and design for your website is equally important. If your site doesn’t incorporate proper meta data, schema setup and scripts optimization – your site won’t rank the way it could. If your business runs on WordPress, here is our guide to choose a better theme.
Lacks Good Content
Content is the backbone of any SEO planning or strategy. If your content doesn’t stand out, everything you do – is going to fail. Make sure that your site understands current content marketing strategies and focuses on what is right. That’s all.
- 1.How to know when your Business needs better SEO?
- 2.How SEO agencies can help you build your business online?
- 3.5 Ways that SEO can help Your Business
- 4.It’s never too late to start developing your Brand Identity
- 5.5 Tips For Increasing Sales On Your eCommerce Business
- 6.Why you should be using Wix Stores to create your Online Store?
- 7.Now is the best time for Your New Business Website
- 8.How small businesses can plan a better design strategy for their Ecommerce Sites?
- 9.Five SEO Strategies to Enhance Your Business
- 10.Top 4 Reasons that Listening to Your Customer is Important to Your Success
- 11.Importance of Customer Feedback in Formulating Strategy
- 12.How Business Owners Should be Spending Their Money
- 13.The Top 5 Key Goals to Local SEO
- 14.Six useful tips for rewarding your customers
- 15.Call Tracking: What is it and how can it help your business?
- 16.The 5 Essential Elements for Building a Powerful Brand
- 17.How to build a strong brand?
- 18.Cost Effective Ways to Make Your Offices More Efficient
- 19.Looking to boost your business profit? 3 Questions to ask
- 20.How to Start Your Remote Consulting Business
- 21.5 Easy to Use ISO Tools & Standards
- 22.How to Connect with Other Small Businesses?
- 23.How To Market Yourself As A Freelance Makeup Artist (A Beginner’s Guide)
- 24.5 Tools to Put Your Business on the Digital Map
- 25.How to upgrade your local shop to a proper online business?
- 26.How to sell more products on your online shop?
- 27.Here’s what GDPR Means for Your Business
- 28.Why You Should Really Consider Starting an Online Business?
- 29.How Content Marketing can benefit your business?