This page has all documents on the detailed Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gorakhpur University (DDUGU) syllabus for all classes and all subjects.
Syllabus for M.A. / M.Sc. Mathematics, Gorakhpur University
The course of M.A/M.Sc. (Mathematics) will be spread in two years – 1st year being called “Previous” & other “Final”. There will be two-semester examinations and a viva-voce & project work examination every year.
Note: All four PDF files above are the same. I have combined all in one for your comfort.
Course Books for M. A. / M. Sc. Math
|Elements of Real Analysis||Check Price|
|Integral Equation & Boundary Value Problem||Check Price|
|Advanced Differential Equations||Check Price|
|Mathematical Analysis||Check Price|
|A Text Book Of Real Analysis||Check Price|
|INTRODUCTION TO TOPOLOGY & MODERN ANALYSIS||Check Price|
|Topology (General and Algebraic) By Krishna Prakashan||Check Price|
|A Text Book Of Topology||Check Price|
|Algebraic Topology||Check Price|
|Topology: A Very Short Introduction (Very Short Introductions)||Check Price|
|Introduction to Topology: Third Edition (Dover Books on Mathematics)||Check Price|
|Principles of Topology (Dover Books on Mathematics)||Check Price|
|Riemannian Geometry: A Beginners Guide, Second Edition||Check Price|
|Elementary Hydrodynamics||Check Price|
|Fluid Dynamics: With Hydrodynamics||Check Price|
Syllabus for B.A. / B.Sc. Mathematics, Gorakhpur University
Syllabus for B.Sc. Chemistry, Gorakhpur University
Syllabus for B.Sc. Physics, Gorakhpur University
Syllabus for B.A. / B.Sc. / M.A. Geography, Gorakhpur University
Important notes for Undergraduate Geography Students:
- Only those candidates may offer Geography as one optional subject in B.A., who has offered Geography in Inter classes.
- Inter Science and Agriculture students are exempted from those conditions.
- No private candidates are allowed to offer Geography in B.A.
- The candidate shall have to pass in theory and practical separately obtaining 33 % marks in each.
- There shall be two theory papers of 75 marks each and one practical carrying 50 marks in B.A. /B.Sc. I and B.A. /B.Sc. II examinations, while in B.A. /B.Sc. III, there shall be 3 theory papers of 75 marks each and one practical carrying 75 marks.
Pattern of B. A./ B. Sc. Geography (Theory)
|B.A. /B.Sc. I||I||Physical Geography||75|
|B.A./B.Sc. II||I||Economic Geography||75|
|II||Geography of India||75|
|B.A./B.Sc. III||I||Evolution of Geographical Thought||75|
|II||World Regional Geography||75|
|II||Environment, Ecology and Development||75|
Syllabus for B.A. / M.A. History, Gorakhpur University
Latest B. Sc., B. A., M. Sc., M. A. Syllabus
Exciting Deals on DDUGU Books at Amazon
Find and save upto 75% on various books.
Looking for a certain resource, syllabus or PDF book? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your needs.