If you are looking for the best affordable printers for college students, you have arrived at the right place.
The Need for Affordable Printers
Printers make your job easy. How?
You don’t have to rush to the Internet café for the prints for your reports, projects, or assignments.
But they are not cheap. Most printers are not affordable and are heavy. But some brands, like those mentioned here, still produce powerful, affordable and lightweight printers that students can buy and keep.
In this article, I have listed the best printers for students that are not too expensive when you buy or refill them.
Before You Buy a Printer
- Printers designed for learning purposes differ from those for professional purposes. The most outstanding factor that should be considered is the ease of using the Printer, especially for the younger students. The machine should be easily operated and handled.
- Take care of the safety measures while you purchase a printer.
- Reliability is one of the crucial factors that many forget when they purchase a printer. A printer that keeps breaking and stalling in the middle of your printing work worsens your experience.
Best Affordable Printers
Brother MFC-J1205W INKvestment
- NO INK REPLACEMENT FOR UP TO 1-YEAR(1): Experience truly uninterrupted printing, exceptional savings and super convenience with up…
- PUT THE POWER OF PRINTING AT YOUR FINGERTIPS: The simple to use Brother Mobile Connect App delivers easy onscreen menu navigation…
- USE BROTHER GENUINE INK: Engineered to work with INKvestment Tank inkjet printers, a full range of INKvestment Tank cartridges is…
Brother MFC-J1205W INKvestment stands out on our list. Its unique proposition would suit students on three years courses well. The printer is capable of a 3-in-1 inkjet device that prints easily, scans and copies at fairly high resolution, and turns out crisp and colorful pages at affordable pricing.
It is not as fast as the business-oriented printers, but this tops our list for students.
- Prints up To 27 ppm, automatic duplex printing.Printer doesn’t have Wi-Fi capabilityIt prints Sharp, professional Black and white…
- 250 Sheet Capacity Paper Tray. A4 2-sided print speed-13. A4 standard print speed-26. Automatic 2 sided print. Recommended monthly…
- Windows 10 Compatibility: If you upgrade from Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, some features of the installed drivers and…
Brother HL-L2300D has all the essential features a student could need in one compact and compact unit.
Canon Pixma MG2522
- Meet the PIXMA MG2522, a simple printer for your home printing needs
- The PIXMA MG2522 makes it easy to print documents and it even supports optional XL ink cartridges so you replace them less often
- Welcome to affordable home printing.
This neat three-in-one printer that provides virtually every feature like a student will likely need a few more. Color printing, scanning, and photocopying are a given, but it has an auto-duplex mode, so you won’t waste paper. It also has an easy wireless connection to a laptop and a Smartphone. You can print a wide variety of media up to A4 in size. The cost of this printer is competitive.
Epson Expression Home
- This printer is designed for use with Epson cartridges only, not third party cartridges or ink. Cartridges described as…
- Save time and paper with auto 2-sided printing — more time for you to be productive.
- Create high-quality, personalized projects quickly — with fast print speeds up to 14 ISO ppm (black) and 7. 5 ISO ppm (color)
It is well suited for the students. Epson Expression Premium Printers are fully-featured with Wi-Fi, auto duplex printing, SD cards and Slots, and the ability to print any media. It lacks a touch screen display, but this printer is easy to use, and its performance is impressive. So, students do not have any burden for printing.
HP Tango Printers
- The world’s first smart home printer – If your life revolves around a smartphone, Tango is for you because it handles print jobs…
- Voice-activated, hands free printing– From shopping lists to crossword puzzles, use your mobile phone printer to print hands…
- Ink delivered to your home: get your first 4 months free when you enroll in HP Instant Ink (optional) during printer set up; plans…
You will need a smart printer like HP Tango for cloud and wireless printing. You can easily connect it with your mobile device without a Wi-Fi network. It has no USB or Ethernet ports and the scanner too. The printer also has easy assistance. You can easily control it with your voice. HP Printers are very decent and easy to use. HP Tango is not as cheap as the others but is surely worth every penny.
So, these were some of the best printers for college students. You can now make your purchase. How? Just click on the links above to get an extra discount on your purchase. Choose the best printer under your budget and make a good buy.
Last update on 2023-01-24 using Amazon Product Advertising API.