A case converter converts between different case texts. It is an easy-to-use online tool that converts between upper case, lower case, sentence case, proper case, capitalized case and much more. This tool saves you the trouble of going around and manually changing the case of the Text that you need.
It offers various types of cases such as:
- sentence case (This is an example of a sentence case.)
- upper case (THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF UPPER CASE.)
- lower case (this is an example of the lower case.)
- capitalized case (This Is An Example Of Capitalised Case.)
- alternating case (tHiS Is aN ExAmPlE Of aLtErNaTiNg cAsE.)
- title case (This Is an Example of Title Case.)
- small Text (Tʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴀɴ ᴇxᴀᴍᴘʟᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛɪɴʏ ᴛᴇxᴛ ᴄᴀꜱᴇ ꜱᴍᴀʟʟ)
- strikethrough text (T̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶e̶x̶a̶m̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶s̶t̶r̶i̶k̶e̶t̶h̶r̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ ̶t̶e̶x̶t̶.̶)
- reverse Text ( .txet sdrawkcab fo ecnetnes elpmaxe na si sihT)
- upside-down case (˙ʇxǝʇ uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ɟo ǝldɯɐxǝ uɐ sᴉ sᴉɥ┴), and much more.
With this Converter, you can generate similar text types in normal cases. The Converter has an input dialogue box to type or copy-paste the text you wish to convert. Then specify the type of case you want and click on convert. Your plain Text would be converted into your desired output within a few minutes. After that, you can download the text or copy it from the output box and use it.