What is the Need of Clean Technology? Why Not? There is a desperate need to meet the challenges caused by climate change and environmental degradation. In the past, it was the entrepreneurial spirit that contributed most to the innovations with far-reaching benefits. Besides, scientists from outside the industry innovated technologies
Well in today’s era where we all are just running to meet our deadlines and progressing at a massive rate, we are forgetting that we are mere tenants on this planet Earth. It is so aching to see natural water bodies dying just because of human intervention and growing industrialization.
Stars The universe is vast and amazing. There are many millions of trillions of stars in the sky, most of them being bigger than our sun. Stars account for 98% of the matter in a galaxy. The rest of 2% consists of interstellar or galactic gas & dust in a
What is it? HTML codes are very important for bloggers and are must for Science bloggers. With the help of it, they can enhance their blog by decorating the articles. Mathematical signs and symbols are extremely important to post a perfect article. Here is a concise list of signs/symbols general
The environment is contaminated in numerous ways. Plastic on the land, sewage in the water, carbon in the air. But not every substance is radioactive and not every pollution is radioactive pollution. There is a category of atoms that try to become a stable isotope from its unstable state. This