Blogging is wonderful, adventurous, worth spending time & money for. But it is equally dangerous, mind-boggling and senseless, if not done properly. I am blogging for last seven years… and now I am all ready to give advice to those who have just started. This blog post is a summary of
Become a Better Blogger
By default, to become a better blogger, you will be required to:
- Be Consistent: It is not compulsory to post everyday but you must make a perfect routine for your blogs. Regularity means a lot for readers; don’t try to set difficult goals, be realistic and try to work as per expectations of readers. When you read regularly, audience keeps on waiting for your next post with curiosity so that they can avail something new soon.
- Non-promotional in nature: Although blogs are written to drive traffic and money your website, you must still avoid writing for sales material. Most readers avoid business related posts because they prefer to read only that stuff which is related to their goals. If you really want to drive huge traffic towards the end of your business, try to post what readers are expecting.
- Know the Audience: A business blogger must be capable enough to keep the audience engaged with your content and to meet this goal you must know the taste of your readers. Prepare your blogs after visualizing content from readers prospective; create a post that can help audience to meet their goals.
- Tone matters: It is important to use the right tone in your content; for this, leave your business in the Boardroom. Be controversial and raise your voice in such a manner that it reflects your individuality and personality.
- Quality not Quantity: In every field it is always quality that matters not quantity; it is better to post few superior quality blogs instead of creating a flood with quantity that grabs no attention. If you create great stuff, surely you will get quality response from readers.
- Clear Viewpoint: Always try to present a clear viewpoint through your blogs; use quality information. There are lots of blogs available online for one topic; at least after reading your content reader must be able to realize that he has read something different from all others.
- Easy to read: Use best practices while formatting your blog; try to be short with paragraphs; ensure proper headings, lists, subheadings, italic and bold. Underline the important part and make your blog so highly appealing that everyone loves to read it.
When webmasters and content marketers find out how effective link baiting is, the concept literally blows their mind. With link baits, you attract other webmasters to provide links to your site not because you ask them to, but because they want to. Thanks to this strategy, you can build top-level
When an internet user turns into a blogger, his first aim is to earn some money and get popular. Earning money and being popular are two different things — but when a blogger pockets both, he becomes an icon… “a successful blogger“. He does not just only gain a huge fan