First off, I am a huge fan of creating a lot of content. There is a big debate going on in the content marketing world around whether search engines like long form content or frequent content. So naturally, I come under the latter camp. I don’t publish many blog articles,
Become a Better Blogger
By default, to become a better blogger, you will be required to:
- Be Consistent: It is not compulsory to post everyday but you must make a perfect routine for your blogs. Regularity means a lot for readers; don’t try to set difficult goals, be realistic and try to work as per expectations of readers. When you read regularly, audience keeps on waiting for your next post with curiosity so that they can avail something new soon.
- Non-promotional in nature: Although blogs are written to drive traffic and money your website, you must still avoid writing for sales material. Most readers avoid business related posts because they prefer to read only that stuff which is related to their goals. If you really want to drive huge traffic towards the end of your business, try to post what readers are expecting.
- Know the Audience: A business blogger must be capable enough to keep the audience engaged with your content and to meet this goal you must know the taste of your readers. Prepare your blogs after visualizing content from readers prospective; create a post that can help audience to meet their goals.
- Tone matters: It is important to use the right tone in your content; for this, leave your business in the Boardroom. Be controversial and raise your voice in such a manner that it reflects your individuality and personality.
- Quality not Quantity: In every field it is always quality that matters not quantity; it is better to post few superior quality blogs instead of creating a flood with quantity that grabs no attention. If you create great stuff, surely you will get quality response from readers.
- Clear Viewpoint: Always try to present a clear viewpoint through your blogs; use quality information. There are lots of blogs available online for one topic; at least after reading your content reader must be able to realize that he has read something different from all others.
- Easy to read: Use best practices while formatting your blog; try to be short with paragraphs; ensure proper headings, lists, subheadings, italic and bold. Underline the important part and make your blog so highly appealing that everyone loves to read it.
Blogging is wonderful, adventurous, and worth spending time and money on. But it is equally dangerous, mind-boggling and senseless, if not done properly. It may eat all of your money if you make some amateur blogging mistakes, like what I did. I have been blogging for the last 12 years
We all know how important social media marketing is to bloggers. Let alone bloggers, social media is now said to be even the core of the modern corporate world. From a one-person startup to multi-billion dollar companies, everyone knows the importance of how essential social media has become to business
No matter where you look right now, content marketing is everywhere. The concept is nothing new and is not a marketing strategy that requires a specialist’s ability to comprehend. It is always around the facets of the digital market. All blogger outreach platforms, magazines, newspapers, book publishers and TV stations are
Blogging has been on the rise recently in India and we have seen plenty of bloggers rising up to the mark of excellence. But not many could reach that height, as some Indian bloggers did. In this article, I have listed the best names in the market and also why
In this article I will discuss what a product review is and how to write a great product review on your blog. Product Review blogging is one of the highest paying blogging methods being used by bloggers right now. Product reviews started as being a part of the blogpost but
Probably you have been working overtime on your blog. You have been writing articles all along, waiting for people to read and share the content. You have done your part and you are waiting to reap the results and the fruit of it. However, it’s never been any easy for
It’s difficult to land a job these days and even harder if you’re a blogger looking for full-time paid work but know that it’s not impossible. All you need to do is follow a few steps that will get you started in the right direction, and before you know it,