As of now, I am targeting the 30 best Indian bloggers and 8 top blogs but with time I will be adding more names to the list. Yet Another List of Top Indian Bloggers? Yes, and no. Every other list(s) of best or top or whatever Indian bloggers you see
Become a Better Blogger
By default, to become a better blogger, you will be required to:
- Be Consistent: It is not compulsory to post everyday but you must make a perfect routine for your blogs. Regularity means a lot for readers; don’t try to set difficult goals, be realistic and try to work as per expectations of readers. When you read regularly, audience keeps on waiting for your next post with curiosity so that they can avail something new soon.
- Non-promotional in nature: Although blogs are written to drive traffic and money your website, you must still avoid writing for sales material. Most readers avoid business related posts because they prefer to read only that stuff which is related to their goals. If you really want to drive huge traffic towards the end of your business, try to post what readers are expecting.
- Know the Audience: A business blogger must be capable enough to keep the audience engaged with your content and to meet this goal you must know the taste of your readers. Prepare your blogs after visualizing content from readers prospective; create a post that can help audience to meet their goals.
- Tone matters: It is important to use the right tone in your content; for this, leave your business in the Boardroom. Be controversial and raise your voice in such a manner that it reflects your individuality and personality.
- Quality not Quantity: In every field it is always quality that matters not quantity; it is better to post few superior quality blogs instead of creating a flood with quantity that grabs no attention. If you create great stuff, surely you will get quality response from readers.
- Clear Viewpoint: Always try to present a clear viewpoint through your blogs; use quality information. There are lots of blogs available online for one topic; at least after reading your content reader must be able to realize that he has read something different from all others.
- Easy to read: Use best practices while formatting your blog; try to be short with paragraphs; ensure proper headings, lists, subheadings, italic and bold. Underline the important part and make your blog so highly appealing that everyone loves to read it.
Is Google Adsense not getting approved or not paying much? Here are the best Google Adsense alternatives that you can use to make money from your blogs and websites. Advertising through ad banners is one of the most common ways to monetize a blog. I am sure that the majority
The only guide that you will need to start a blog in 2021. This step-by-step guide focuses on complete beginners which means no existing experience is necessary when you read this. Click here to skip the introduction and learn how to start a blog today. Starting a blog is easy. You
First off, I am a huge fan of creating a lot of content. There is a big debate going on in the content marketing world around whether search engines like long form content or frequent content. So naturally, I come under the latter camp. I don’t publish many blog articles,
Blogging is wonderful, adventurous, and worth spending time and money on. But it is equally dangerous, mind-boggling and senseless, if not done properly. It may eat all of your money if you make some amateur blogging mistakes, like what I did. I have been blogging for the last 12 years
We all know how important social media marketing is to bloggers. Let alone bloggers, social media is now said to be even the core of the modern corporate world. From a one-person startup to multi-billion dollar companies, everyone knows the importance of how essential social media has become to business
No matter where you look right now, content marketing is everywhere. The concept is nothing new and is not a marketing strategy that requires a specialist’s ability to comprehend. It is always around the facets of the digital market. All blogger outreach platforms, magazines, newspapers, book publishers and TV stations are
In this article I will discuss what a product review is and how to write a great product review on your blog. Product Review blogging is one of the highest paying blogging methods being used by bloggers right now. Product reviews started as being a part of the blogpost but
Probably you have been working overtime on your blog. You have been writing articles all along, waiting for people to read and share the content. You have done your part and you are waiting to reap the results and the fruit of it. However, it’s never been any easy for
It’s difficult to land a job these days and even harder if you’re a blogger looking for full-time paid work but know that it’s not impossible. All you need to do is follow a few steps that will get you started in the right direction, and before you know it,
Headings or Headlines or Titles are often referred to as “the gatekeepers of your content.” This is certainly one way to look at them, but you should also treat them like giant billboards on the highway, asking readers to get off at the next exit and come visit your content. Just
Many people see blogging as something that people do for fun or as a hobby, but it can actually be a very profitable business idea. Earning a profit from blogging is becoming more and more popular, as people see the potential in starting a blog and using it to create
When webmasters and content marketers find out how effective link baiting is, the concept literally blows their mind. With link baits, you attract other webmasters to provide links to your site not because you ask them to, but because they want to. Thanks to this strategy, you can build top-level
When an internet user turns into a blogger, his first aim is to earn some money and get popular. Earning money and being popular are two different things — but when a blogger pockets both, he becomes an icon… “a successful blogger“. He does not just only gain a huge fan