How to Install?
Grab the icon libraries you need by cloning the repo or downloading the ZIP. You can also save the SVG files to your system directly from github.
- Copy the individual SVG files into your Inkscape config folder under the symbols folder. If it's not there, create it.
- For OS X and Linux, the local user directory is ~/.config/inkscape/symbols.
- For Windows, the directory is:
%PROGRAMFILES%\Inkscape\share\symbols. (64 bits)
%PROGRAMFILES(x86)%\Inkscape\share\symbols. (32 bits)
- (You can also run the installer on 32 bit installations. 64 bit is coming soon.)
- Launch Inkscape (close it first if it's already running).
- Open Symbols from Object > symbols or press Ctrl+Shift+Y. You should see all icon sets in the "Symbol set" dropdown.