You’re a highly effective person when:
- You’re proactive
- You envision the future with the end in mind
- You maintain priority, i.e., you put first things first
- You prefer mutual relationships with win-win scenarios
- You’re genuinely empathetic to others
- You achieve difficult goals through teamwork instead of going solo.
- You take care of yourself physically (health), spiritually (prayer, meditation) and mentally ( reading books)
It’s not too late to become an effective person. Get the book and start practicing those 7 habits.