Best Black Friday Student Laptop Deals
Black Friday laptop deals present an excellent opportunity to upgrade for the upcoming term. Not only do college students running short on cash get a much welcome financial break, but parents who want to buy laptops for their children receive a great discount on their holiday gifts.
However, you should know that Black Friday laptop deals have already started coming up. If you’re looking for a new device by the next term, you should avail of these deals before they get over. In this regard, I suggest you go for the Black Friday sale being offered by Amazon.
Let’s now take a look at some of the important things you need to know regarding the best Black Friday student laptop deals.
Should I grab the Black Friday student laptop deals right now?
If you are in genuine need of a laptop, then you should try availing of early Black Friday laptop deals as soon as possible. The reason for this suggestion is the fact that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, there’s been a great shortage of microchips all across the world. It has negatively affected the production of all consumer technological items, including laptops.
As a result, retailers are beginning to put up their Black Friday sales quite early because their stocks might run out by Thanksgiving. If that happens, they might not have anything to sell during the holidays.
Even if the student laptop deals you’re eyeing remain available when Black Friday arrives, you’ll have to deal with dreadfully long shipping times. In 2020, many of the items purchased during the Black Friday sale reportedly reached customers a few months into the new year. It even happened with major companies like Amazon that possess their own shipping services.
Since you need a laptop promptly to meet your requirements, I advise you to make the best of these offers early on.
Best Black Friday Student Laptops
How to select a student laptop?
You need to be familiar with your needs before you set out to buy a new student laptop. Let’s take a look at some of the crucial factors you need to consider for this purpose.
The first thing that most of us think of – our budget – is also the most important factor in this regard. Although all of us would ideally like to have the fastest and best possible product, it is usually out of our budget’s range. Thus, it is better to lower your expectations in order to avoid ending up disappointed.
Since laptops aren’t usually meant to be gaming devices, most student laptops tend to come with a modest graphics card. Rather, you need to look for a system that has a reliable processor, decent speed, and enough storage space for the operating system. Although the need for an expansive hard drive has gone down with the advent of cloud storage systems, it helps to have a little additional flexibility.
You needn’t fret too much about screen size; although a 13-inch screen sounds small, it will save you money and provide you with excellent visual quality. Being less bulky, it will be easier to carry to class and around the campus. Also, if you happen to desire a monitor in the future, you can easily plug your laptop into a separate screen.
While choosing a laptop that focuses on productivity, think well about the operating system you want. Today, you can choose from Microsoft Windows, MacOS, or ChromeOS. Although most people are used to Windows, it isn’t necessarily the best or the fastest option out there. Nevertheless, it’s still a good choice if you’re not enthusiastic about dealing with a new and unfamiliar system.
- All-Day Battery Life – Go longer than ever with up to 18 hours of battery life.
- Powerful Performance – Take on everything from professional-quality editing to action-packed gaming with ease. The Apple M1 chip...
- Superfast Memory – 8GB of unified memory makes your entire system speedy and responsive. That way it can support tasks like...
- M1 Pro model chip for a massive leap in CPU, GPU, and machine learning performance
- Up to 10-core CPU delivers up to 3.7x faster performance to fly through pro workflows quicker than ever
- 16-core Neural Engine for up to 11x faster machine learning performance - Up to 17 hour battery life
- Apple-designed M1 chip for a giant leap in CPU, GPU, and machine learning performance
- Go longer than ever with up to 18 hours of battery life
- 8-core CPU delivers up to 3.5x faster performance to tackle projects faster than ever
- Apple M1 Pro or M1 Max chip for a massive leap in CPU, GPU, and machine learning performance
- Up to 10-core CPU delivers up to 2x faster performance to fly through pro workflows quicker than ever
- Up to 32-core GPU with up to 4x faster performance for graphics-intensive apps and games
- 1.6 GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 (Turbo Boost up to 2.7 GHz) with 3 MB shared L3 cache
- 13.3-Inch (diagonal) LED-backlit Glossy Widescreen Display, 1440 x 900 resolution
- Intel HD Graphics 6000
MacOS is a rather costly but very efficient operating system by virtue of the quality hardware it’s tied into. Although Apple products are quite trendy nowadays, they’re not great in terms of value for money. Rather, Chromebooks server as much better student laptop deals. For example, they lend themselves well to one of the most commonly used platforms by students – Google Docs
- Compact, light design with 11.6” display
- Military-grade durability
- Ultra-fast connectivity with Gigabit Wi-Fi
- Aspect Ratio:16:10
- LIGHTWEIGHT 2-in-1 DESIGN At just under 3 pounds, the Chromebook Plus is incredibly lightweight. You can easily fold it into...
- BUILT-IN PEN Experience the power of the incredibly precise built-in pen that never needs charging. It's always ready to write,...
- Celeron N3060; 4GB Memory;16GB eMMC
- 11.6" HDF Non-Touch LCD
- 10 hours of battery life. Wireless- intel dual band wireless-AC 7265 802.11AC Wi-Fi + BT 4.0 LE wireless card (2x2)
- 11.6-Inch HD multitouch screen Display, 1366 x 768 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity, Anti-glare Energy-efficient...
- 【MT8173 CPU】Featuring true machine intelligence and a newly designed efficient architecture, the groundbreaking processor...
- 【4GB RAM】Plenty of high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games as well as multiple programs. 【32GB eMMC TLC SSD】This...
Chromebooks are not only lightweight and stylish but relatively cheap and easy to use as well. You simply need to log into your Google account and save your files to the cloud. Thus, even if you happen to switch to a different system, your files and account details will remain. These devices also tend to offer better battery life than Windows-based systems.
I’ve covered all the important things you need to know regarding the best Black Friday student laptop deals for 2023 in this article. I hope it helps you buy a quality product that greatly helps you with your academic work.
Last update on 2023-05-31 using Amazon Product Advertising API.