Headphones nowadays are a need of every person. When it comes to headphones, how can we forget about the “Beats.” Beats is the most popular headphones in the world that make your musical moments more interesting.
The Beats headphones were first introduced by Apple in the year 2014 for the $3bn. Now it contains a massive range of over-ear headphones and in-ear earphones. Therefore, right now headphones sale are capturing the market with plenty of newer models with excellent prices. There is no doubt that Best Beats Headphones are in trend and capturing the market was a bit tough as there are many competitors. The beats solo 3 is leading the market with the best sound and highest price. It is the most popular option in the market and one of the most recent with on-ear and slightly more compact design. Meanwhile, the beats EP is cheap, the headphone options that go under $100.
Which one to Buy?
If you’re looking for the best beats headphones then you have to be sure which one you have to buy. We will help you in finding the beats headphones that are suitable for you. Here are some of the newest and oldest models we have compared both of them just to be sure about the difference in the latest one and an older one.
1. Powerbeats Pro
- Note : If the size of the earbud tips does not match the size of your ear canals or the headset is not worn properly in your ears,…
- Totally wireless high-performance earphones
- Up to 9 hours of listening time (more than 24 hours with charging case)
The Powerbeats pro was worth the wait, if you’re looking for the exercise-friendly beats headphones then this could be the best option. They are wireless, which means there are only two earpieces that can be convenient while exercising. The mid-range clarity along with the superior noise-isolation to the AirPods makes the device stand out from others. Beats offers you the best with high-energy and big tunes. The feature that is missing in PowerBeats Pro is they are not waterproof so you have to be careful. We’re loving the 9-hour battery and that can be boosted to around 24 hours. The amazing features that I loved are five-minute quick charging that gives you 90 minutes of payback.
- Weight: 22g
- Battery Life: 9 hours
- Design: In-ear
- Touch controls
- Excellent Battery Life
- Snug Free while exercising
· These Headphones are not waterproof
2. Beats Solo Pro
- Beats Solo Pro High-Quality Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones – Compatible with iOS & Android – Auto On/Off when you…
- Active Noise Cancelling (ANC) blocks external noise around you – Beats’ Pure ANC adapts to external noise and fit while preserving…
- Advanced acoustic system delivers powerful, well-balanced sound – Transparency helps you stay aware of your surroundings while…
The newest beats on the block are a fantastic addition to the series. It can be a tempting purchase for those wanting to experience a set of cans with decent noise canceling tech.
You will love the Solo 3 line matte finish in each color. The Beats Solo Pro is added to be the biggest step up in the quality of the series that has seen in some time for its larger line of the headphones. No doubt that beats work amazingly with the iPhones and you can easily pair it all thanks to the chipsets. The feature that is mostly loved by the people is the “Siri” integration. The active-noise cancellation makes it stand in the marketing with its competitors like Bose and Sony, but still, they are ahead. The outside noise to come through makes it handy in the office, while walking or cycling.
- Battery Life: 40 hours
- Touch and Voice controls
- Weight: 267 g
- Design: On-Ear
- Great Noise-Cancelation
- 40-hour battery life
- Amazing Transparency Mode
- Siri Integration
- These Headphones are not waterproof
3. Beats Studio 3 Wireless Headphones Beats
- 🎧COMPATIBLE WITH: Studio 2 and 3 Wired & Wireless (Model B0500, Model B0501 & Model A1914) Over-Ear Headphones (DO NOT FIT Solo…
- 🎧OUR INGENUITY: By adding Extra Thick & Slow-Rebound memory foam, our ear pads will conform to your ears for a personalized…
- 🎧FLAWLESS INSTALLATION: You will get a Triangle Opener, making the entire installation easy and fast.
Studio 3 Wireless headphones are the newest entry in the beats headphones. This is an amazing headphone with an over-ear, closed-back design. This wireless headphone is considered to the best noise cancellation sets that have ever made. The improved battery version is amazing you can enjoy up to 22 hours, or 40 with the active noise cancellation turned off. It is a great match for the users for modern iPhones with the missing 3.5mm jacks. The interesting thing is you can pair them with any device through Bluetooth.
- Battery Life: 22-40 hours
- Controls: Touch and wired
- Weight: 360 g
- Design: Over-Ear
- Excellent Noise Cancellation
- Battery Life is good
- Solid Performance
· Heavier and Bulkier
4. Beats X by Dre
- With Fast Fuel, a 5-minute charge gives you 2 hours of playback when battery is low.Variety of eartip options offer personalized…
- Connect via Class 1 Bluetooth with your device for wireless listening.Up to 8 hours of battery life for when you’re on the go
- Flex-Form cable provides all-day comfort with easy purse and pocket portability.Authentic, clear acoustics deliver crisp sound fit…
These are eagerly awaited beats headphones that have made it release in the year 2017.
These are the perfect match for your iPhones. The quick charge feature is all that is more attractive it gives 2 hours of playback from a single five-minute charge. The balanced sound and comfortable fit make this device to have all the features set on fire.
- Battery Life: 8 hours
- Wired controls
- Weight: 22g
- Design: In-ear
- Fast Charging
- Comfortable fit
- Balanced Sound
· Battery Life is not as per expectations of the users
5. Beats 3 Headphones (3.5mm connector)
- This bundle includes (1) urBeats3 wired headphone with lighting connector and (1) Portable Hardshell Case
- Fine-tuned acoustic design delivers an exceptional listening experience
- Take calls, control your music, and activate Siri with RemoteTalk
There are two versions of urBeats in-ear headphones. The two versions include lightening connection and one with traditional 3.5mm jack. The lightening connection supports the iPhone whereas the traditional one is supportive of the other devices. Although they are not considered to be the best the bass performance makes these headphones come up in limelight from the small buds.
- Weight: 16 g
- Wired Controls
- Design: In-ear
- Legacy Connection
- Tangle Free Cable
- Super Cheap
· Performance is not much impressive
These are some of the best beats headphones in 2022 you can easily go for the ones you are very fond of. Make sure to read all the features, pros and cons before buying. What else are you looking for? Don’t forget to share your valuable reviews with us in the comment section.
Last update on 2023-01-29 using Amazon Product Advertising API.