|Full Name||Gaurav Tiwari|
|Born||October 19, 1992|
|Institutions||University of Gorakhpur (2010-2015), Kumaun University (2009-2010), PNM Inter College (2007-2009), JS Inter College (2005-2007), Lalchand Academy (2004-2007), Swami Vivekananda Memorial Academy(1999-2004)|
|Fields of Expertise||Mathematical Sciences, Geography, Business Marketing, Visual Design|
Life, Now and Then
I am 28 years old and my birthday falls every October 19th. (Happy birthday to me, yay! 🎂)
I was born in a village (Google maps location linked) in a poor Brahmin family. I was supposed to read-preach-and-read to live my life, which I did for the first 14 years.
But that wasn’t going to be my life forever. Once I left my village and started meeting new people, my perspective changed and I started thinking big. Sometimes I wanted to be a scientist, sometimes a mathematician and most of the time a civil servant. I am still looking for a suitable career option that can make me happy. :)
- I started blogging in 2008.
- I wrote on static sites, free CMSes and forums to enhance my skills.
- I created my first personal blogspot.com blog in December 2008, WordPress blog in February 2009, WordPress.com blog in September 2010.
- I bought my first commercial domain in 2011.
- I became a commercial blogger in 2012 when I started getting paid for writing and publishing.
So, it took almost 3 years to earn my first dollar.
The reason? I had no guide. And, I wrote study notes. I learned from my mistakes and fixed some of those but still continued doing plenty of those.
Learning is a continuous process. I am still learning. But, unlike those times new bloggers are now guided properly and unless they are really stupid, they don’t suffer from what I did.
What I do?
I don’t brag.
I don’t appear in interviews.
I don’t even rank over my own name Gaurav Tiwari in Google and seriously I don’t want to. (“Why?” – I will answer that in a post really soon.)
I don’t attend blogger summits.
I don’t do webinars.
So, what do I really do?
I design visually great and conversion ready user interfaces & graphics. I intend to develop content for the most common people in the most uncommon way possible. My designs are more than just perfect and are well-targeted to the purpose. I have designed over forty thousand graphics and crafted over eight dozen websites which have attracted over 430 million impressions worldwide.
These are some of the most popular clients I have worked with. For more, see all my clients here.
I write articles about tech, education, blogging & business at gauravtiwari.org, which you can find on the blog. This journey is now 12 years long since I started writing professionally in 2008. You can explore the whole archive or try a random post.
Here are the latest posts:
- 10 Best Free Website Builders of 2021 with Drag and Drop Support
- Straight-forward Grammarly Review and Offers for Writers
- How Can Businesses Achieve Success in an Ethical Manner?
- Key Tips on Managing Your Office Effectively
- Rocket.Net Review: Easiest and Fastest WordPress Managed Hosting?
- Cross-Browser Automation Testing is the Next Big Thing- Explore Now!
- How to Write a Great Resume? 5 Essential Parts of a Resume for Winners
- Which is the Best WordPress Caching Plugin in 2021?
- 20 Useful Android Apps for Bloggers
- Best Push Notification Services and Apps for Websites
- Simple YouTube Marketing Tactics that You Can Try!
- Affiliate Marketing for Beginners: How to Start, Earn and Grow?
I develop mobile apps, web apps, WordPress Themes, Plugins and design snippets primarily for clientele’s purpose. You can find my open source work on github.
Free and open source tools, articles and other code snippets.
WordPress Plugins and Themes
See some of the open projects available at WordPress.org
I guide newcomers to blogging and internet marketing in my spare time. This is totally free and an appointment can be easily booked by using my contact form.
Above all, I am a reader and a gamer.
Here are the books that I read recently.
What others say about me.
Hey Gaurav, I have been reading your blog since 2018 now and everything I get to know is a new thing. Keep writing and keep students like me blessed. Cheers.
Reader, Research Scholar
Gaurav is possibly the finest talent I have seen. He deserves a great future.
Politician, DyCM/Finance Minister, Bihar
Very useful content, mostly the reviews and deals — are on point. Gaurav knows his stuff way better than anyone else.
I hired Gaurav for a website redesigning project and boy he was awesome. On-time delivery and top-notch design.
Alex S. Venn