Home » Posts tagged 'Text-Books'
Tag Archives: Text-Books
Internet is full of knowledge. There are many professors who have shared their works online. I have listed a few books on Algebra and Related Mathematics in this article. I am not very serious, but I think these are very useful for Undergraduate and Graduate Students, including me.
- Abstract Algebra OnLine by Prof. Beachy
- Understanding Algebra by James Brennan
- Abstract Algebra : Theory and Applications by Tom Judson
- Elements of Abstract and Linear Algebra by E H Connell
- Linear Algebra by Jim Hefferon
- Elementary Linear Algebra by Keith Matthews
- Linear Algebra, Infinite dimensions and Mapleby James Herod
- Elementary Number Theory by William Stein
- Abstract Algebra: The Basic Graduate Year, A Course in Algebraic Number Theory, and, A Course in Commutative Algebra are three ebooks by Robert Ash and are available here on his website.
- A Course in Universal Algebra by Stanley Burris & H. P. Sankappanvar
- An Introduction to the Theory of Numbers by Leo Moser
- A Computational introduction to Number Theory and Algebra by Victor Shoup
- Sets, Relations, Functions by Ivo Duentsch and Günther Gedigo
- Group Theory by Pedrag Civitanovic
- Linear & Multilinear Algebra by C C Wang & R M Bowen
- Abelian Categories by Peter Freyd
- Categories and Groupoids by P. J. Higgins
- Lie Algebras by Prof. Sternberg
All books, except few are in Acrobat Portable Document Format. You may need acrobat pdf reader to read these. However, if you don’t have that- or hate pdf readers – try online pdf/ps reader at view.samurajdata.se.
This list is expandable. If you know any other book on Algebra which is available online for free, then please give a few seconds and put that into the Comment-Box below, with the link. (It supports HTML.)