I am GAURAV TIWARI, a freelance blogger, web designer and a part time coder. I have an experience of over four years with WordPress, PHP and CSS. I have worked with more than 35 clients and companies all over the world. I empower websites and blogs with my experience and modern web technologies. Besides of WordPress experience, I own graduate degrees in mathematics and physics. That is why I write about these topics too. I am a multi-niche author focused on various blogging areas like WordPress, Education, Windows, Physics and even Mathematics.
Do you know? I am the first math blogger from India.
Explore my blog for…
Clients I have worked with…
- A Possible Proof of Collatz Conjecture
- 8 big online communities a math major should join
- New Math Series: Selected Topics in Functional Analysis
- Effective PHP Scripts to use for your WordPress blog
- WP Rocket gives a performance dose to WordPress blogs
- UFaber Gives Wings to IIT Aspirants Dreams – Free Webinar on IIT JEE Inception Program
- methyboy from reddit on A Possible Proof of Collatz Conjecture
- A Possible Proof of Collatz Conjecture - Gaurav Tiwari on The Collatz Conjecture : Unsolved but Useless
- Gaurav Tiwari on Solving Integral Equations – (1) Definitions and Types
- Ankur on Derivative of x squared is 2x or x ? Where is the fallacy?
- rambu on A bug in DW Question & Answer makes all comments ‘Anonymous’
© 2010-2014. A Gaurav Tiwari concept