I have decided to change the style of posts and the posting frequency. Worry not! I am not leaving math, physics and chemistry. I am now an experienced campaigner and I have just arranged the things as follow.
- I ‘will’ post atleast 3 posts a week.
- Atleast one post will be a ‘problem’ post in which problem solving skills are tested. Another one of the posts would be about applications of mathematical sciences.
- On 5th day of every month, I shall chose a blog from World Wide Web and write a review on it.
- Other things that I would try in my posts are:
- Mathematical Puzzles
- Valuable Images
- Success Stories of Mathematicians / Physicists / Chemists and students.
- Learning Techniques
I have thought a lot about this blog. This is going to be a ‘wow’ in education blogging. God help me.
Please let me know if you have any suggestions about the structure of posts and writing style.